Chapter 45: Aimless & Wandering

_________________________________

"That's It for the Video, Hoped You liked the video and if You want to see more from Me. Like, Subscribe and Comment for more awesome content! before You leave. I'd like to share a word from The sponsor of This video 'Skill, Raid, Nord, Shadow, Share, Legends, VPN'! If You like-" (It's a mix of SkillShare, Raid: Shadow Legens, and Nord VPN)

Iida: "So obnoxious!" *The video stops as He rubbed the bridge of His nose, frustrated and annoyed at The man's loud and stupid voice, clearly catering to The younger audience* "There has to be something in These videos that could help Us decide what to do with the sports festival... And Where's Bakugo and The rest?"

Momo: "A few of Our classmates have supplementary Classes and Bakugo's sleeping in His room. They can't be here to discuss Our theme but They said whatever Theme We chose, They'd go for it..."

Iida: "I've gone through thinking of Themes that would help destress Our Classmen from other classes. Aizawa mentioned a collective amount of students have been more stressed out than usual. No doubt related to the string of events that have occurred"

Momo: "Agreed Class-President, We've been the ones causing The problems for Our Classmen to deal with. As Aspiring Heroes, We should help make up for all the troubles We've caused... ... But... With this clustered mess of a list..." *She looks down the list of 20 Themes each of Her classmates had given*

Kaminari: "How 'bout food stands? People are always raring up for Free Food!"

Iida: "But with Lunch Rush, anything We can cook will always be subpar compared to His... Unless it's Gojo's cooking but We'd have to watch over Him incase He adds that traumatic Stand... But alas... He's not here... Yaoyarozu, What did happen to Him? Aizawa-Sensei seemed hesitant to share the story... Not To pry of course! Just curious..."

Momo: "... ... I'm not comfortable sharing that information... Only I, Tsuyu, Aizawa-Sensei, and Midnight-Sensei know that..."

Iida: "... Of course, How insensitive of Me..."

Momo: "Wait... Speaking of Gojo, We haven't asked Him what kind of Theme He wanted!" *She pulled out Her phone and urgently opened The Messenger App. She tapped Gojo's name Who's profile is Him on one of His Magazine Covers*

-After a few more minutes of radio silence, Gojo did read Her message but Gojo would always seem to write a message back but ultimately delete the message

Momo: "... Hmm... Looks like He doesn't want to talk at The-" *A message from Him popped up. She quickly craned Her head downwards to see The message* "... ... A... Concert?"

Jiro: "A-a-a-a Concert!!" *Her head or Whole body quickly shot and sat straight on The couch*

Todoroki: "A Concert actually sounds like a good idea for what We're doing... We could also add Dancing to The singing and bright lights"