Chapter 29: Final Blow

_________________________________

-Camera cuts to Erina and Hawks Flying at super fast speeds. Hawks was currently distracting the flying monster while Erina hid inside a large lump of clouds

Hawks: "Erina!!! Is Your trap ready yet?!" *He screamed into His mouth piece as He sent little feathers to try and hurt the angel but it did little to nothing*

Erina: "YES!!! Draw Him into the lump of clouds!!" *She replied and created a ball of light in Her hand to get Hawks' attention, Hawks saw the light and flew towards The clouds while Erina started to build Her light constructs*

Hawks: "Heading to Your location now!!"

Erina: "His in My crosshair!! EVADE NOW!!" *Erina dispersed the cloud to reveal a whole line of artillery aiming at Arael, Hawks saw this and shrunk at the amount of artillery Erina made*

-Hawks dodged and weaved through the fired munitions with perfect form while Arael just ran into the wall of artillery shells. The two cheered and hugged each other as They thought that would be the end of that Angel but like Ramiel in Hosu City, This was going to be tough to kill. The creature let out a pained screech before flying out of the smoke cloud, looking more different than before

Hawks: "WHAT!?!?!?!It changed!!" *The two noticed that it grew multiple prism shards all over it's body and wings, It's body also gaining glass. With another pained screech, all the prism shards glowed bright and released Their own light based attack*

Erina: "... ... Evolution" *Hawks looks at Her weird, not following along* "It's evolution! All-For-One said it Himself when He woke it up! It's evolving into the perfect being! And if it keeps evolving, It'll evolve to live! It won't degrade and wither if We don't kill it now!" *She tries Her theory and fires a small ball of light towards Arael, The creature's body sucked up the light and fired it out of one of The Prism Shards* "My Theory's right!"

Hawks: "Then what do We do now?!" 

-Back at The ground, Everyone including All-Might and All-For-One watched the anger scream and evolve to fire light and counter Erina's quirk

All-For-One: "Arael... Despite slowly degrading and dying. Is still a formidable opponent for Those two to fight... If it were that Psychic powered Hero fighting it. The battle would have been over rather soon but with those Two, it will thrive..."

All-Might: "What gibberish are You spouting out now You walking tumor!!"

All-For-One: "I modeled it after the concept of Life... The ability to evolve and change to survive. If it isn't dealt with in one single attack to end it then it will evolve even stronger and stronger. Such as people, They'll learn from Their mistakes which intern makes Them smarter and stronger as a whole... ... Granted it's dying, If Those two failed to kill it then It will grow strong enough to kill Them before it naturally dies... But there is another ending to that angel's story... It'll evolve to survive it's withering and become The ultimate lifeform even I can't control"