Chapter 16: Gojo The Invading Intern

_________________________________

-Camera cuts to the end of This year's U.A. Sports Festival, every class has gathered in the middle to celebrate The Four winners from 1st Place all the Way to the Two 3rd Place Winners. But the winners gave a chaotic scene, Todoroki was There standing on Third Place all calm and collected after releasing all of His pent up anger in The 1v1 Battles, While Bakugo as chained and muffled into His pillar, Rage and Red filled His eyes as He tried to wrestling out of The steel chains. Then finally, The crowning winner of The Sports Festival, Gojo Joestar. Sitting atop a throne on 1st place, Lording over all of Them below The stage

Nemuri: "Now that all of The winners have been announced, Let's get to granting Them Their medals!!" *The crowd awkwardly clapped and cheered as They were far too focused on the rabid Bakugo and Gojo sitting on a throne to focus on Midnight* 'Sheesh, How can anybody intern and train Bakugo as this state'

Jiro: "Aww Jeez, The Hell is He..." *She and a few other 1-A students hid away from The others in embarrassment over The two*

Kirishima: "He's been throwing hell like that since He woke up!"

Tsuyu: "Mr. Second Place won't be restrained huh?"

Tokoyami: "He's a hellhound, ready to bite off Our heads at a moment's notice"

Nemuri: "Now, For a bit of news. Tenya Iida of 1-A was supposed to share Third Place with Todoroki but unfortunately. Certain Family Issues have surfaced, I'm hoping nothing bad has happened but anyway, On the Medal Ceremony" *A robot besides Midnight hands Her the three medals as She approaches The Three winners* "Now without further ado, May I present The Hero who will award The medals..."

-Midoriya recalled what happened at The Infirmary earlier when Iida got a call while getting treatment after His battle with Bakugo, after Iida listened to the person on the other line. He ran out of the door despite protesting from Recovery Girl.

"I AM HERE!!!" *A booming voice echoed through the stadium* "Plus-Ultra!!" *All-Might flew down from the skies and lands in front of The three winners* "IT IS I! All-MIGH-"

_________________________________

Nemuri: "All-Might... ... ..." *She accidentally cuts off All-Might from introducing Himself* "Hehehe, Sorry" *She does a peace sign as She laughs awkwardly*

All-Might: "... ...WITH THE MEDALS!!!" *The crowd went wild, cheering on as All-Might appeared out of nowhere to award the students* "Todoroki My Boy, Congratulations for reaching Third Place!" *He approached Shoto and placed the medal around His neck* "You must have had some reasons for suppressing Your left side during Your match final match with Gojo or the whole festival?"