Chapter 30: Permanent Scars & Possible End?

_________________________________

-Camera cuts to The aftermath of The Kamino-Ward Incident that just happened yesterday. The Sunrise shining across the ruined Prefecture, buildings reduced to rubble, dead bodies lined up and covered, Search Parties looking for any trapped survivors. We see Detective Tsukauchi looking over the vast landscape of ruins

-It wasn't as destructive or traumatic as The Hosu Incident where literally 90% of the city was destroyed, They were very very lucky that only such a small area was destroyed despite The Threat of All-For-One and That Angel Erina, Hawks, and the Air-force had to kill

Tsukauchi: "Deputy, tell Me the news..." *A partner of His approached Him with some papers in His hands* "We need to assess the whole scale of this battle..."

Mikoto: "... Should I go with Good News or Bad News First?" *He flipped through the papers, scanning the statistics and Numbers*

Tsukauchi: "Two wide-scale attacks happened on two heavily populated cities in the span of only a month, We're still reeling from The Hosu Incident, then a week later another 'Angel' attacked I think I could go for some Good news..." *He was at home yesterday night with His family, when He turned on the T.V. every channel were broadcasting The Kamino-Ward and All-Might vs The Villain's Ring-Leader*

Mikoto: "Well... For the good news, More and More trapped civilians and Families are being found and rescued by Search Parties and Heroes, All of The Rampaging Nomus that weren't captured are now found and subdued... and that's it for The Good news... ... The bad though..." *He went silent, fearing that Tsukauchi might not like what He says*

Tsukauchi: "Well?... Say it now, This catastrophe just happened, I'm sure I can handle any type of Bad News"

Namae: *Sighs and takes a deep breathe* "Many of the Nomus that were subdued... ... They were speculated to be previously human, The Blood types and quirks of Those Nomus match the many Missing People reports that have flooded Our department lately... ... The number of Dead Civilians, Heroes and Law Enforcement still heavily outweigh the lives We found and saved today and yesterday after The battle... ... And the remnants of The flying creature Erina, Hawks, and The Airforce killed has reportedly been stolen... ..."

Tsukauchi: "Come again?! what happened to The Search Team We sent to collect The remains of That angel?" *He turned back around and faced His Deputy with a shocked look*

Mikoto: "Based on the distress calls The Team sent, They were ambushed by The Ring-Leader's goons. There is not an ounce of the angel's Remains. The site's empty Sir"

Tsukauchi: "Shit... ... ... Knowing how resourceful This Villain League is, They may have a way to resurrect this beast using the remains of the fallen one. Creating a new flying angel, Hawks, Erina, or even the Air-Force can't defeat..."