Chapter 42: Keiko's Strike Team

____________________________________

-Camera cuts to Our Specialized Strike Team consisting of Nanami Kento as it's leader, Miwa Kasumi and Maki Zenin as Their Close combat Fighters, Panda as The Team's Tank and lastly. Toge and Shinso as Their Crowd Control. This Strike Team was created by Keiko to Search and Rescue Gojo and His Classmate Momo after Their ambushed Day off to The happi-Yume Theme Park...

-We See Our team getting Their gear ready inside Keiko's new Headquarters which was conveniently situated near Night-Eye's Agency. The Team was ready to head out, Panda with His blue boxing gloves, Toge with His Throat Medicine, Miwa with Her Katana and Heat resistant suit, Shinso wearing His voice changing mask, smoke bombs, and Aizawa's scarf, Maki with Her body bag filled with weapons, and Nanami with His Short Broad Sword wrapped in Thick cloth

Nanami: "Judging from This map Keiko gave Us, Gojo and His classmate should be-" *A massive explosion on a building nearby disrupts Them* "What!" *Inside the burning buildings, Multiple Nomus popped out, ready to eat and kill the civilians*

Maki: "Looks like They were expecting Us!" *The Strike Team had to focus first on The Rampaging Nomus but said Nomus noticed Them approaching and fled* "Their Running!!"

-The Nomus split into two groups. One group with 3 Nomus went upwards towards The roof while two continued to run down the street

Nanami: "Maki With Me. The rest of You chase after The ones on the roofs!" *The rest split off from Maki and Nanami and chased after The ones up top the roofs while Nanami and Maki remained at ground*

Maki: "Excuse Me Sir, We'll be using Your Motor-Vehicle to chase Them down!" *She pushed a man stunned from the explosion off of His bike* "Get on Sir!!"

Nanami: "You know how to Drive?"

Maki: "It's a long story, Get on!" *Nanami did and rode at The passenger, standing up with His weapon ready* "We'll pay You back later!!" *Nanami threw money at the Man as Compensation for His legally stolen bike*

-The Two Nomus on the ground were surprisingly fast for Their size, running on fours as One Nomu Had Iron Quills all over it's body and a tail, We shall name It Iron. while the other had bones all over it's Back and Arms with long fangs and tusk and shall name it Bone for simplicity

-Iron looked back and saw They were still being hunted down. It grew a few long, steel quills all over it's tail and threw it towards The driving duo

Nanami: "I got this" *Nanami expertly parried and sliced the quills. Protecting the two of Them from the projectiles* "Full speed ahead!" *Maki obliged and kicked up The Bike's speed, nearly gaining up to Them until The were in between The two*

-The Nomus tried to claw and slash at The riders and The vehicles but Nanami would block and smack Their hands and spikes off, Nanami even cut off Bone's fingers. Knowing They couldn't deal with Nanami, the two Nomus decided to split off, with one Nomu going through a intersection while Iron continued forward

Maki: "Their splitting off! I have an idea!!" *As They past a construction site, Maki snatched two hooks connected to a long link of chains* "Grab the wheel!" *The two quickly Maneuvered and changed seats, Maki standing. She twirled the two chained hooks towards Iron, The hooks digging into The Nomu's flesh*

Nanami: "I see Your plan, I get the other one and see each other in The middle!" *Maki nodded and jumped towards a Overhead Road sign, cutting down one of The sigh plates and using it as a makeshift board to try and drag The Nomu down as The hooked chains pulled Maki. Nanami changed course on the bike and chased after The Nomu down the intersection leaving Maki to steer Iron*