"Seems like it. You must be a slut that you blush just because she gave you shrimp. I am sure she must have given you more things. Haha...Did she already mark you?"

Ethan didn't like the way it was going. It was a very sensitive topic for him and a topic that always made him very uncomfortable. His hands under the table clenched as he gathered himself to keep his calm. At the same time, Mark's every word overlapped with that past where he had heard those words in that same tone. 

He kept it silent and didn't show any response to him. So it provoked Mark even more.

"You don't like to talk about it? It's okay."

Mark didn't talk anymore. He focused back on the food and Viona arrived soon after.

Ethan didn't show any abnormality. So Viona couldn't notice what happened there. Actually, Ethan wanted to tell her that her friend asked such a thing. But what if she didn't believe him? They were friends for a long time after all. So why would she believe him who met recently instead of her friends she had all her faith given?

So he accepted defeat and accepted everything by himself. He didn't want Viona to know about what happened there.

After they finished eating, for dessert Viona told Ethan that it would be better to have some ice cream. So while the three were talking, Ethan went to the kitchen and started plating ice cream for them.

Meanwhile, in the living room, Helena suddenly said she would help Ethan. Viona didn't find anything wrong, so she let her go.

But not long after, Viona heard her crying.

'Here we go!'.

Mark was very excited about what Helena would be doing next. But he didn't expect it to happen that fast.

Viona and Mark quickly went to the kitchen and saw Ethan stunned and Helena crying in front of him.

"What happened?"

When Viona asked, Helena immediately ran to her and showed her dress which was stained with ice cream. And the ice cream spoon was in Ethan's hand.

"What happened?"

Viona didn't ask Helena but Ethan. He put the spoon down, looked at Helena and then at Viona hesitating a little.

"I am sorry, my hand slipped."

Ethan apologised, but he saw Helena smirking at him. He could not do anything.

If he were to tell the truth, will Viona believe it?

"She came to me, grabbed the spoon and ruined her dress by herself."

It sounded really stupid. So he just apologised which was not a new thing for him.

Since it was a mistake as Ethan said, she didn't suspect anything. Mistakes could happen by anyone. 

"Okay okay, don't cry...I will give you some clothes to change into. Let's go."

Viona had no clue about what was going there. She walked to her dressing room and Helena followed her closely as Ethan left in the kitchen, not alone but with Mark.

"So you are really marked by her. So now tell me, no one is here. Does it feel to get fucked by her? Or ..do you only like women inside you?"

Mark came closer to Ethan and pulled his shirt exposing the bite mark in his neck. Then he suddenly started talking like before while walking more and more closer to Ethan, until he got trapped between the kitchen table and Mark.

However, since he was already marked, even if Mark was that close, he felt nothing. His pheromones didn't affect him. So that time he realised how valuable was marking. He wanted to get marked by Viona very soon.

"Hey! Where are you dozing off? Do you like to have sex with me? I am good at pleasing omegas. All the omegas I had slept with complimented me all the time. What do you say? You don't need to worry about Viona knowing it. I can give you more than better..."

Ethan just froze at the spot when he realised Mark's hand was running around his neck.

He tried to push him away and struggled to get away, but Mark was unsurprisingly strong. 

His breaths fell on his neck and the only feeling Ethan felt was disgust. 

He was so disgusted.

It was totally different from how he felt when Viona touched him.

He was struggling with his will when suddenly he paused his movements. Mark also flinched and stopped moving.

A very strong vanilla smell flowed in the air.

It was an omega's pheromones, but not normal ones. They were the pheromones that omegas release when they are in heat!

But it was not Ethan's pheromones.

Then...whose pheromones were they?

Who else's?

There was only one omega left in that house other than Ethan.

Helena!

Her Omega HusbandOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara