Honey!

"I am all yours."

Ethan wanted to say so. But he felt a little shy. So he simply hugged her back until she let go of him.

"Okay! Now let's move to the next step!"

Ethan was feeling dizzy before. Even though it had calmed down, the bite wound behind his neck stung and it hurt. However, seeing the person in front of him was very happy and excited, he seemed to forget all the pain. Her smile could blow his pain away.

But what was the next step?

"I searched last night on the phone and it said husband and wife should have pet names for each other. It would be more romantic."

Ethan felt she was very eager to build their relationship. No one ever even tried to build even a friendship with him. And she was trying so hard, he didn't want to let her down. He felt like he would be a bad person to hurt her feelings. She was just way too cheerful.

"Ah..."

That's it. As usual, Ethan commented with one word and let her continue. Usually, he would never even respond. But he didn't want to do that with her. He already knew a warm side of himself had opened up for her. A side he had never shown to anyone. 

"Mmm...What about Honey?"

Ethan could not even imagine it. He found it kind of funny, but he felt romantic when thinking about it. 

'Pet names...aren't lovers using that? I guess I am already in love with her. What about her?'

He knew no one could change him that much. Maybe because he knew he was gonna live with her for the rest of his life that he changed. He couldn't figure it out.

But in his heart, she was placed on the top. And his whole heart was owned by her. There was no one, not even himself.

He got to know not every alpha is the same. At least, not Viona.

She was totally different from his family's alphas. She was the one to admire. He was willing to give his life to her because she was really kind. That was the first ever person to love him. So of course, she could not be replaced by anyone.

"Hey…Try calling me Honey. I want to hear it."

Viona was extremely ambitious. But Ethan was near to dying from embarrassment. He wanted to call her so. But he was just too shy to call her that. So he hesitated a little and pursued his lips trying his very best to make it sound not strange.

But he couldn't. His whole face was hot. He had turned into a tomato again.

"Oh my! Look how red you are. Are you shy?"

Viona wanted to tease him but seemed like Ethan was even more embarrassed by it. She again pulled him into her embrace and smiled warmly.

That was the first time. That was the first time she felt that strange feeling. She wanted to squeeze him and keep him in her pocket all the time. She wanted to stick to him. She wanted to see his red face so badly.

'Is it because of the mark? I seem to get attached to him.'

Ethan was still trying to gather the word but finally gave up. He just couldn't do it. It was too much for him. He felt it was too stimulating. But that was just a word. Yet...it meant a totally different thing. It bonded them. Honey, he suddenly felt his life was very sweet. Just like honey... 

'I should do it. I must call her Honey.'

It was very romantic and also quite soon for Ethan who had never been in a relationship and had never fallen in love. Viona also felt so but she feels shy very rarely. She was a shameless girl.

"It's okay, it's okay. If you can't call me Honey, then I will call you so. Honey..."

Boom! Ethan felt his heart beating like crazy. What was wrong with him? He thought maybe because of that marking earlier. But he kept thinking it was because Viona called him...Honey!

He didn't want to accept that fact. He liked that! He liked it when she called him so. So he found excuses to cover it up because he thought it was not like him.

"Honey...your heart is racing fast. I can feel it."

They were already hugging and it was not surprising that she could suddenly feel that abnormal speed and sound of his heart.

She was thankful that he wasn't disgusted or hated by her words. 

"Honey...your ears are red."

She rubbed his ears and said teasingly. Well, Ethan couldn't show his face to Viona anymore. He was feeling so embarrassed since he had never felt so strange before. 

"Honey..."

Viona purposely whispered in his ears and Viona noticed him flinching when her breath fell on his ear. 

'Oh my god! He is really cute...I want to tease him more...'

Viona was originally shameless so she took advantage of his reaction and teased him more, calling him Honey again and again.

"Honey...You are such a crybaby."

She knew he had gotten too emotional, maybe because she felt bullied by Viona's teasing. He had started crying all of a sudden. 

That was not because of her teasing. He felt so loved. She called him very gently and with a lot of affection. It immediately made him burst into tears. 

It felt very sweet. 

The back of his neck was painful. 

Yet, he felt so comfortable despite the pain just because of that warmth around him.

He couldn't get enough of her embrace. Her warm breaths, whispers and affectionate calls…Everything made his heart shake. 

Viona made him like that.

He couldn't describe that feeling. He thought it must be what they call love. He wanted her to be hers. He wanted her to do this every day. 

Even if she would beat him up like his father one day, he would still follow her. He would still stay around her.

It didn't matter if she would change in the future.

But at that moment, he wanted her to stay like that. He felt Viona pulling him closer and their hug getting closer.

She buried her face in his neck and tightened her hands. Ethan could feel her hot breath.

"Honey...Don't ever leave me."

She said and finally, let go of Ethan. She looked at Ethan looking away and wiping his tears with that same red face. She quickly grabbed his chin and turned his face and saw him trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Ha ha...I really like to hug you. Let me hug you for a while again."

She pulled him closer again and stayed like that, her eyes closed, happily. 

Nor did Ethan push her away.

He let her hug him and flirt as she wanted.

"Honey...Honey...My Honey smells like lemons...It's okay though...Haha."