Who Is In Heat?

When Ethan asked to peel the shrimp for Helena, he saw Helena annoyed and rolling her eyes. He could feel her resentment towards him very easily. But her response would never matter to him. 

What startled him was Viona's response.

She looked at him and then looked at his plate which was not even showing the bottom of the bowl.

Before Helena could say something, Viona had already opened her mouth.

"No need. You finish your bowl completely. Don't leave anything. I will take care of this."

She sounded kind of offended. Ethan somehow understood why she was angry. But he felt it was like overestimating himself, so he shook off that idea and continued eating again.

He knew Viona wanted to feed him a lot, so he would not look that skinny anymore. But he really had no appetite. Still, he forced himself and finished his part not soon after.

When he finished eating, Helena was enjoying her shrimp and Viona had just finished peeling them.

'I should have peeled them beforehand. If so, this wouldn't have happened.'

Ethan regretted it. But he could do nothing.

Viona turned to him and smiled. Then she started peeling a few more shrimps. Ethan felt bad that she was doing so much for that omega. He felt the attention on him was totally drown away by that omega.

But he didn't feel that sad because he always believed nothing was his. He was always ready to give up and he strictly believed he must not be greedy.

"Here..."

Ethan was in a daze when suddenly three cleanly peeled shrimps fell on his empty bowl.

Those last shrimps she peeled happened to be for him. He felt a little guilty about it, no matter how he thought again.

He silently picked up a shrimp and ate it, but he could see Viona beaming, looking at him. He suddenly felt embarrassed and slowly, his cheeks turned red.

'How adorable', thought Viona.

'Wow...he is blushing.'

Mark, who was watching Ethan in secret, was blown away for a second with that flushed face. No matter how Mark looked at him,  he didn't meet any of the standards he wanted from his omega. But he got attracted to him as if he was bewitched. 

He looked very easy to bully. He wanted to force him and see him beg like a real omega. He was very interested and he imagined how he would look with a lewd expression if they were to have sex. His mind was lusting after Ethan when Viona didn't even suspect his both friends were up to no good.

She might have never expected that her friends were actually people like that.

"I will wash my hands."

Viona went to wash her hands after peeling the last shrimp for Ethan.

When she left the dining room, Ethan suddenly thought he should have followed her. Being left alone with those two gave him a very bad feeling.

"When did you meet her first?"

As soon as she disappeared, Mark threw a question at Ethan. He was stiff for a while, but he still answered him.

"It has not been that long. About a month before the marriage."

He didn't dare to look up at Mark because he could feel the glare from him.

"So does it feel good to get fucked by her?"

The sudden question which came out of the blue startled Ethan. And, that topic was not something he likes to talk about nor it seemed like a good question.