Ethan, In Heat!

It was not Ethan that was in heat, so of course, it was Helena.

"Huh!"

Mark smirked and turned his head to look at Ethan whose face was frowned.

"She is enjoying her time there. Let your alpha have some fun. Let's have fun here."

Ethan ignored his words and kept trying to get away and run to Viona. But it was all until he suddenly felt his legs going weak and he couldn't stand anymore. Before he fell, Mark held him and grinned again, observing the trembling omega in his hands, slowly feeling the hotness spreading throughout his body.

Then another smell added to the air not soon after.

It was Ethan's. They were also not normal pheromones, but heat pheromones.

The pheromones that attract alphas to pound on them. He couldn't control them.

Everything happened pretty quickly. He was not supposed to go to heat at that time. He didn't even get any sign of pre-heat. Then it must be that his pheromones got triggered by Helena's heat pheromones, making him also go into heat.

It was also at the worst moment. He was in Mark's arms clinging to him.

Ethan wanted to move away. His mind wanted to move away, but his body didn't listen to his thoughts. His body had already given up as he felt his whole body burning, craving for passion.

He wanted Viona. He wanted Viona to help him.

But there was another omega in heat next to her in that room. So Ethan thought they might have already become intimate and he was left alone with Mark there.

An omega's heat could simply drive an alpha crazy. Crazy to possess that omega, crazy to protect that omega...

Both alphas and omegas lose control when they go into a rut and heat. That was normal.

Ethan was not in his right mind. But he could still feel the hands around his waist tightening and slowly moving down to his hips. It felt comfortable to get touched. It cooled him down. But his mind kept screaming that he must not feel good by another alpha's touch.

The sensation was intense. He wanted more. But his mind kept telling him it was not Viona but Mark, so run away. Still, his legs would not listen to him. He was in Mark's embrace covered in his pheromones, weak and disgusted.

However, it seemed like Mark was not affected much by Ethan's heat like other alphas do. He was still doing okay and he hadn't gone into that immediate mating urge.

Even though he released pheromones, Ethan was sure Mark was indifferent. Maybe he had a bonded mate and that's why he didn't react to their heat pheromones. Whatever! It was questionable, yet Ethan just ignored it since it wasn't his concern.

All he wanted to do was to see Viona. And move away from this alpha.

But he thought it was all done. His alpha must have lost control and was busy comforting her omega friend in heat. There was no chance she, an alpha, would manage to let go of an omega in heat next to her.

She was her friend anyway. They were closer than anyone, weren't they?

At least, that's what Helena also thought. But surprisingly, Viona seemed like a complicated book that she would never be able to read...

...

Helena did everything on purpose.

She wanted Viona so badly. So she couldn't hold it anymore. She could only select this method, even though it was a dirty way.

Have sex and get marked by her, then ask her to take responsibility.

That was what she wanted. Viona would be left with no other choice but to marry her if she were to get marked by Viona.

She had the confidence that Viona would never push her away when she was in heat. Viona was very close with her, so if she were to go to heat and beg for her help, she would of course help her. That's the fantasy Helena was living in.

It was not the time she usually goes to heat.

She took some meds to get her heat on that day. And it worked at the right time when they were left alone in the living room.

In heat, Helena couldn't control herself. She stuck to Viona and kept trying to kiss her, grabbing her hand to touch her.

But Viona pushed her away and tried to call Mark to ask for some suppressants or any solution. 

Viona felt Helena sticking to her begging to touch her. But she controlled herself and tried to walk out of the room with quick steps.

When she was thinking about what to do, she suddenly noticed there were heat pheromones from another omega also flying in the air.

"Ethan!"

'Fuck! Did he go into his heat too?'

She left Helena and ran out of the room, but only to see him in the embrace of Mark.

"Don't touch him!"

Viona was furious. How dare someone else touch her omega? And when he was in heat? Viona's aggressive pheromones released attacking Mark, but he had already let go of Ethan knowing the situation was not good.

"I guess he went to heat. I just wanted to check. I will go then. Don't misunderstand. I am not that kind of a guy to touch someone else's omega."

He let go of Ethan, but because Ethan had no energy left in his body, he fell to the ground. Yet, he didn't even bother to groan in pain. He was just feeling so much pain throughout his whole body, so it couldn't be more painful. 

It was as if his body was on fire...So hot!

When Viona saw Mark leaving, she quickly stopped him before sliding away from the mess.

"Hey! Bring her out of here!"

Helena got her heat, Ethan also got his heat, but Mark wasn't affected by it as Viona got her pheromones excited and got the urge to dominate that omega.

That somewhat questioned Viona, but she didn't have time to bother with it. She had to take care of the mess there before anything.

"Sigh...How am I supposed to bring an omega in heat out of there? Do you want me to send the whole city into ruts and heats?"

It was just impossible to bring an omega in heat that safely. All the alphas might go crazy for her.

'Annoying!'

Viona was very annoyed. She didn't want to keep another omega in heat inside her house even if she was her best friend. Because there is always a chance Viona might hurt her. So she was worried but also annoyed because she couldn't figure out anything.

And Ethan was also in heat.

What is she going to do now?