Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

"I wasn't going to marry in the first place. But my mother and father seemed to be sad about me postponing my marriage. In the end, I agreed. My mother didn't want to make it that grand because she said it was my family matter and no need to tell everyone. So we simply got married in the registration office and only told our relatives. I am sorry that I totally forgot you guys. I was busy talking with my relatives. They...sigh..."

Viona answered Helena very honestly but she could see both Mark and Helena seem to be upset.

"Hmph! You didn't invite us to your wedding. But we must see that omega. My friend got married, but I couldn't even see her mate."

Mark crossed his hands and said.

Helena also asked Viona to let them meet.

Viona still hesitated and asked them to wait until the right time came. But it seemed like both of them didn't want to back up.

So Viona had to think about it again. She didn't want to make her friends upset. At the same time, she didn't want to upset Ethan either.

So the best way was, to ask Ethan first if he was willing to meet her friends. But she knew Ethan would just simply nod. He agreed to everything she wanted.

However, she was left with no choice other than that.

"Okay then. First, let me ask him."

Viona took out her phone to call Ethan. But Helena frowned and stopped her.

"Why ask him? Can't you decide it by yourself?"

Viona still didn't feel her hostility whenever they came to the topic of Ethan. But Mark had already noticed her. He had even known about her crush a long time ago but never revealed it to Viona. He simply enjoyed seeing people struggle with their problems.

However, if he were to take the side of Viona or Helena, he would obviously choose Helena. Because of an omega who came out of nowhere, Helena was going wild and he would never accept any excuses from Viona about that. Someone else who destroys their group can't be treated well. 

So he was also feeling the same way as Helena and both of them wanted to get rid of Ethan, who they had not even met yet.

But Viona had no clue. She innocently answered Helena again.

"It's not that I can't. He is in poor health, so he usually doesn't go out much."

She lied, but it wasn't a complete lie though. Her omega was obviously not in a very good shape.

"Hmph! Do anything you want. I see you had already chosen him over us friends."

Mark was the one to show his displeasure this time. Even though Viona felt he was a little mean, she ignored it.

When she was about to find Ethan's number and call him, her phone vibrated and a call was coming.

'Honey'

The name showed like that. As Viona's face drew a smile, Helena looked at the screen and saw the word 'Honey'.

It was not hard to guess who was calling. 

It was Ethan.

They knew it was that annoying omega.

Viona couldn't control herself and she smiled when she saw the incoming call. Before she answered the phone she even stood up and walked away a little far from the two. And that made the two angry again.

"Put on the speaker. We also want to hear him."

Helena said strictly. But this time Viona thought it was too much. It was her private matter so she didn't like it. Neither what Helena asked nor her tone.

Viona shook her head and walked to the corner and talked ignoring Helena's glare.

"Hello...Honey..."

Viona lowered her voice but the two still heard what she was talking because they were listening eagerly. And she was not very far away though.

When Viona called him 'Honey', Helena clenched her fist in jealousy and envy. Mark saw it and smirked seeing his friend really had got such a bad temper. But he still admired it instead of trying to take her on the right track.

Viona had never known she had been trusting such people all this time. That was very bad.

Even though the two could hear Viona speaking, they couldn't hear the other party's voice.

"Hello, honey."

"...Hello, are you busy?"

"No, I was about to call you when you called me. Did you miss me? Is that why you called me?"

"I didn't skip meals. I waited for your call but you didn't call me."

"I am sorry, I was busy in the morning and that's why I was going to call you at lunchtime."

"..."

"Honey...I miss you."

"...me too."

" Ha ha...I am glad to hear you actually miss me. So what are you doing now?"

"I am just watching tv. I got invited to an interview two days later. I wanted to tell that too."

"Congratulations then!"

"Mmm..."

"Mm...I want to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"My friends want to see you so badly. Only two people. One alpha and one omega. What do you say? If you are okay with it, will you join me and them for dinner?"

"I don't mind. You don't have to ask me."

"Mm..."

"I will hang up then. You can focus on your work. Bye."

"Wai-"

"Beep beep beep!"

The call was cut off halfway.

Viona looked disappointed, but the two looked very satisfied with her face. They wanted her to be upset with that omega. Just because…

"He said okay. What about we dining today together?"

Helena jumped up happily and said okay cheerfully.

"Where?"

Mark asked as if he was not that interested. But he was really interested because that was the first time he saw Viona showing so much affection to someone. That wasn't something abnormal though. They were literally just a newly wedded couple.

"My house."

Viona said casually. Helena and Mark weren't expecting that. They thought they would go to a restaurant and enjoy their time. But Viona had different plans.

Home was the most comfortable place as she thought. Ethan would not be much affected by their arrival since it was still their familiar place. So she asked them to come to her new house for dinner.

"I thought we would be going to a restaurant."

Mark said with a disappointed look.

"Don't worry. My omega can cook really well."

'My omega' hit Helena's nerves. 

After agreeing about their dinner, Mark and Helena went out of the room together while having a talk.

"Seems like you stand no chance."

Mark smirked and said to Helena. She didn't ask how he knew she liked Viona. But his smirk got on her nerves.

"Shut up!"

She walked away with quick steps.

Mark laughed alone and thought that he had never expected such a situation would ever occur.

'Let's see what kind of omega aroused your interest...' 

"Shouldn't I buy some gifts for the newly wedded couple? I can't go empty-handed…Let's go and buy something first!"