Preface

The time has passed. Days flew faster than I thought. Nevertheless, they seemed endless to me. Your absence left emptiness in my heart. It is growing with me. Life isn't terrible these days. It never was.

I am sitting at my desk, one more day, one in a million others. They all look the same to me. Life isn't as colorful as before. Your absence is showing. But only to me. Others don't know. They never noticed. It hurts to be the only one left alone. It pains me.

I'm at home, I am used to silence, but it never felt so heavy. I can't talk about you and my feelings. People wouldn't understand. I've fallen for someone who doesn't know me. It's weird. But the pain is real. I miss you.

It's passed summer, the heat is still present. The summer was colder than usual, but it somehow felt suffocating.

School started again, and I'm scared. I don't want to go back. My friends are not in my class, it's more lonely than ever. I have too much time to think, and overthink, about you, about me, us, school, anxiety, complexes... About everything. It's overwhelming.

The new year is in the corner. Everything is going so fast. I feel left out, I can't seem to run, I'm always stuck, left behind where our ways parted, forever. I don't enjoy things that I used to like anymore. I swear I am trying my best not to drown, but I can't reach the surface either. I wish you were there reaching out to me.

The new year holidays are ending. The family reunion was less chaotic than I thought. Tomorrow I have to go back to school, I'm scared. Sometimes, I wish you could come in my dreams and comfort me, dry my tears that have been rolling down my cheeks for a while.
I want to see you so bad.

Just like this, days passed with monotony. Waiting for your  return, that will never occur.

Against all expectations, spring came back. Carrying your perfume in the gentle wind.