When you stop eating.

Requested by FandomGal_Me

How they react when: you stop eating regularly.

🎶Tom🎶

• Would think you just don't feel like eating for a while.

• But if it becomes a daily thing he'll start noticing but will only ask once you two are alone.

• For whatever reason you were not eating well, he'll try to comfort you the best as he can.

• Will try to make you eat a little bit more every day.

• When you're feeling better will help you get back to normal and will always try to be there for you.

✏️Matt✏️

• Wouldn't notice at the start since he himself forgets to eat sometimes.

• But once he starts eating with you he'll notice and ask immediately.

• If you tell him the reason he'll doesn't know how to comfort you exactly but he will try a bit.

• Saying that even tho' you're down about something, eating is important and he would hate to see you sick because of this.

• Will put alarms every time an important meal od the day comes in his schedule, just so he also doesn't forget to eat with you.

🎨Edd🎨

• Would notice immediately, but will hesitate to ask about it.

• Will definitely ask if you're okay or if you really don't wanna eat.

• After a few days will mention it, and nervously ask about it.

• With you telling him or not he'll try to help, or at least cheer you up.

• Is scared of you getting sick or something else so he will try to make sure you both have some fun before eating to make you feel better.

🔪Tord🔪

• Will not notice at all until one day he lost his lunch and asked for half of yours and saw that you haven't even eaten anything yet.

• After that he started to notice here and there that you weren't eating as usual.

• After a day or two would ask you about it, if you tell him he will gladly try to help you through it.

• But he will insist that you eat to not get youself sick and make sure that you're okay.

• Will definitely cuddle with you if you just ask him.

Sorry for the delay on this life is hard and difficult, i kinda love it in a way that also makes my hate it, so... Yeah, hope you enjoyed!