How they react when (pt1)

How they react when: You are taller than them.

Requested by: Spookymouth_Simp

Thank you for requesting again my god/goddess!!(part 2 is coming soon btw)

~Hope you enjoy~

🎶Tom🎶

• He is kinda shy about it.

• He is a tall after all.

•Likes to be hugged, but not in public.

• Even tho' he is smaller than you, insisted to call himself the man of the relationship.

• Flirt with him and he will immediately drop that 'man of the relationship' facade.

• Openly loves that you are taller, just doesn't show it in public.

✏️Matt✏️

• He loves it.

• You being taller keep the bullies away.

• And he can actually look up when talking to someone for a change.

• Likes when you complement him for being small for you, he just feel special when you do.

• After sometime in the relationship he will start flirting back tho', only in private places.

• Openly shows his love for you, but gets shy when in private.

🎨Edd🎨

• He kinda don't care.

• He never considered himself to be tall, so you being taller doesn't really surprise him.

• He kinda likes when you look down to him tho'.

• He loves to hug you anyway, specifically from the back, but front and side hugs are great too.

• He always tries to draw the high difference between you two, when he gets frustrated with failing he'll ask for comfort.

• Openly shows his love for you no matter if you are in private or not.

🔪Tord🔪

• He likes it, but he refuses to admit it when in public.

• He is not that short so when the person he loves gets/is taller than him he gets a little frustrated with himself.

• Gets red-faced if hugged from behind, he loves to do it tho'.

• If he wants affection he'll only ask for it if you two are in private, if you're in public he'll be a little annoyed and won't tell you why.

• Loves to cook with you, a lot of cooking flirt/jokes.

• Only shows his love of your height in private places.

Thank you for reading and the attention!

If you enjoy please consider voting on the chapter or following me, it really helps me know if you would like to see more of this fanfic or not.