How they react when

How they react when: they see you tripping out.

Request by: Sunnyfait

~Enjoy~

🎶Tom🎶

• He got confused and laughed asking if you were okay.

• If you fall and get hurt he will help you out and say sorry for laughing.

• If you just lost your balance for a second he will get worried for a moment but you both laugh it out.

✏️Matt✏️

• He froze in place, trying to understand what happened.

• If you fall and got hurt he would help you with some things he caries in his backpack for this kinda situations.

• If you just lost your balance he will ask if everything is okay and if you wanna eat something.

°+Bonus+°

• If you ask him why does he carries things to help in this situations with him, he'll tell you that he used to fall like that a lot when he's distracted.

🎨Edd🎨

• He'll panic and try to help you before you can fall, but not fast enough.

• If you fall and get hurt he will help you out and tell you to be more careful.

• If you just lost your balance he'll ask if your okay, and say to be more careful while laughing.

🔪Tord🔪

• He will just stop walking and look on what made you trip.

• If you fall and got hurt he'll help you up, and walk you to your house to make sure you didn't fall again.

• If you just lost your balance he'll ask if you have been eating to much chocolate and laugh it out.