How they react when

How they react when: They find out you're trans.

Requested by: duckyking_games

Hope you enjoy!

🎶Tom🎶

• Tom was surprised.

• He didn't expect you wanted to be trans, so he might have a bad reaction.

• But he makes sure to say he still loves you, but acts a little awkward now.

• Will ask about it, and when he understands more he'll go back to normal.

• Will make a rule to always say he loves you no matter what you change in your body.

✏️Matt✏️

• Matt was confused.

• For as smart as he is he didn't even knew this was a thing.

• He reassure you that he would still love you, he's just confused on why do you want to change genders.

• Will ask which gender he's dating now.

• After he gets used to it, things would go back to normal, he wouldn't change the way he loves you.

🎨Edd🎨

• Edd is nervous.

• He himself have gone through body shaming, so he's worried that's the reason you wanna be trans.

• He makes sure you know he'll love you no matter how you look.

• He's super supportive and will make sure that everyone know he is (a lot of flags in his drawings and clothes).

• A lot of Cuddles, and reassurance, very supportive and proud.

🔪Tord🔪

• He is kinda sad, but understands.

• First thing he'll do is ask why and help you with what you need.

• He show his love in little actions, but try to make them last for as much as he can.

• He'll protect or help you from any negative person and thoughts.

• Very worried, but loves you no matter what, makes sure you know that.

Guys thank you for the wait, the first chapter of the comic is in my profile.

Thank you for reading and the attention!

If you enjoy please consider voting on the chapter or following me, it really helps me know if you would like to see more of this fanfic or not.