How they react when:

How they react when you punch someone.

Requested by: ThomasRidgewellsusan

Context: You were waiting for your boyfriend in front of a store that you two decided to meet at, someone clearly drunk was trying to ask you out and wasn't taking a no as an answer so when they were about to tuch you, out of fear you punched them as your boyfriend walked into the scene.

Their Reaction to this:

🎶Tom🎶

• He would be in shock.

• Like the person looked a little off, but what did they do to deserve that.

• He is mostly like this because he knows you, and he know that you wouldn't punch someone for nothing.

• After the shock he would go to you almost running asking if you are okay.

• If the person doesn't give up and want an explanation, he will get mad and punch the person again if needed.

✏️Matt✏️

• He would be scared for and about you.

• Would walk to you kinda scared to ask if your okay.

• He would ask what happend and will make sure to never be late again.

• If the person doesn't give up and want an explanation, he will grab your hand and get out of there, not wanting you or him to get hurt.

🎨Edd🎨

• Would immediately run to you asking if you're okay and what happend.

• He will be sorry for being late to meet you.

• He would look at the person with disgust for what they have done.

• If the person doesn't give up and want an explanation, he will be too mad to answer and if you don't tell you want to go away from the person he will punch them too.

🔪Tord🔪

• Would walk to you and ask if you're okay.

• He wouldn't ask what happend as he trust that you had a good reason to punch this person.

• He would try to make sure you're not scared anymore.

• If the person doesn't give up and want an explanation, he will threat them physically with a knife pocket he have.