4 | first glance

What a beauty can there be to mention
after your eyes ?
________________________

The entire place was filled with lots of hustle and bustle, people running here and there as if it wasn't a normal party.

Zaviyar, without giving a single glance to the female population running half naked behind him, made his way inside the posh dwelling. Despite his unwillingness to attend the gathering, he forced himself to get ready for it. He couldn't let his yaar down.

"Salam qubool kariye janab." A woman out of nowhere blinded his sight, irritating the already angry man.

Her lips painted deep red, face caked with makeup. Her posture stiff and the way she acted out of her fitrat, she tried to come out as much seductive as she could.

He gave her a polite nod before moving forward to the main hall.

His full-suit clad frame appeared piquant. The trail of fiery gazes that lingered around him spoke the intensity of his charm magnificently. His broad and wide shoulders were delectably hidden under the rich dark apparel.

Those sapphire pools surfed around the hall, taking in the surroundings.

The decorations and the extra-ordinary lights that sparkled the entire room somewhat astound him.

That once dimly lit palace was now embellished like a bride as if it was something more occasional than just a social gathering. People caroused around as if there's no tomorrow. The pungent, thick smell of alcohol, whiskey, vodka, bear and what not coated the air.

To say he was surprised would be an understatement.

A rough pat on his back pulled the 6ft. taller man out of contemplation. There stood the man who he had sacrificed his mushqil se mili hui neend for. Abid Khan.

"Tu ne tou badi deri kardi jaaneman." He gleefully whispered, eyes holding that mischievious twinkle.

Zaviyar clenched his jaw, his thick manly eyebrows furrowed together. "Haramzaade! Iss begairati ke liye mujhe bulaya hai?" He was exasperated.

Abid laughed at his friends Radd-e-Amaal wholeheartedly before engulfing the brooding man in a manly hug. The two had been friends since last 10 years, being together in everything they did. Abid had always been the jolly one while Zaviyar favoured being silent and alone.

"Tere yaar ki salgirah hai aur tu na aata tou main, wo ek alhada surprise jo tere liye rakha hai, usse wapas bhej deta." And that confused Zaviyar.

"Why would you actually plan a surprise for me?" Abid's face fell before he let his eyes wander around the room as if in search of something.

The loud voice of host stopped the two in track as he welcomed the main dancer of the night. The word got struck to him. He had planned a mujra?

As if knowing what's been swirming in his friend's mind, Abid quickly held his attention by clearing his throat. "Mere yaar mera yaqeen kar bas ek dafa. Tere yaar ki salgirah hai!!" He exclaimed.

Zaviyar didn't knew what but there was something that held him awestruck to the ground as he let his observing eyes saunter around. Or someone, to be more precise.

Uss ki aankhein jaise theher si gayi ho, waqt tham sa gaya ho. Inn shadeed harkaton ka uss par jaise jadui sa asar ho gaya tha. Sirf ek deedar par. Uss ek shaqs ke deedar se uss ki dhadkanein jaise tham gayi ho kuch pal ke liye aur phir aahista se usski saansein badh gayi, uski dhadkanon ke saath saath.