Dress shopping with a guy was a terrible idea. ..

Dedicated to@ star_illy for being my friend and one of the only people (besides my old friends,)I talk to on wattpad.  I appreciate you being my buddy and yada yada and now a story!!! (P.S. the book is almost over. Like... ten it so more chaps to go, then bam. On to le tamaki x reader and my murderous souls anime book.)

Also, last thing, I just saw the best definition of Yaoi.

Yaoi-when two senpais notice each other.

Now, le chappy.

Y/N pov

(Dream)

I was in a pool of nice warm hot fudge, chilling with Hikaru on a hot day on the beach with a giant ice cream cone . No, I wasnt  questioning how any of this was logical, I just went with the flow, cuz I'm cool.

But suddenly, the earth shook.  "EARTHQUAKE!" I yelled and shut my eyes. When I opened them, Sebastian was next to me, poking my cheek.

"Eep!" I slightly gasped/shrieked.

"My master wishes for you to get ready so you can go to town before a lot of people show up."He said in his sexy voi- I need to shuddap...

I nodded.

I tiredly dressed myself in a tight black dress that showed off my... curves, and some black flats with little bows on the ends.

Then, I walked downstairs to the dining area.

"Hey." I was greeted by everyone beside Ciel.

"*yawn* hey guys..." I said rubbing my eyes."AWWW!!!! Y/N Is soo Kawii!!!!" Tamaki yelled spinning and some how sparkling.

I looked at him confused for a moment before deciding just to let Tamaki be..... Tamaki.

"Why are you dressed differently? Grey is the only color I think ive seen you wear." Haruhi asked.

"Well, yesterday Ciel told me about that ball thing he's holding and asked me if I wanted to go buy a dress for it. And I am confused by why you wished to play that little game during the ball this weekend, but im playing because Ciel is going to give me fancy tuna."

Haruhi's eyes lit up. "Yes, ill give some to you Haru-Chan." I smiled.

"Did Ciel agree to that?" Kyoya asked. I shook my head. "But I'm sure he will." I smiled.  They sweat dropped and said" yea... right..."

"So you and Ciel are going into town alone?" Kaoru asked with an Eyebrow wiggle. What's he getting at? I nodded. "So is it a d a t e?" He asked with a sly smirk clear on his face.

I blushed and my jaw dropped. As did the others, including Finnian who had just entered. "W-what!?! No!! I-I don't think so!!" I stammered out.

"Its n-not like I like him." I said staring at the ground. "Hmm. I'm sure that's why you're stuttering." Haruhi said with a' got-cha-now-bish' look on his face. So, in reply, I sent her a smile that said' no-fancy-tuna-for-chu' and she laughed.

"Well, Well. You actually woke up. I expected you to go back to sleep. " A certain blue haired boy said behind me.

Scared, I jumped up and landed turned the other way, waving my hands in karate poses.

He laughed. "Relax. Its only me." He said. I turned to him. "Oh. Eheehe.. sorry..." I replied awkwardly.

After a few seconds, he broke an odd silence that engulfed the room. "Well. Shall we be off?" He asked with a smile before taking my hand and holding it. I blushed. "Y-yea." I sputtered.