A dream becomes reality (part 2)

The pic above is some stuff on eBay I'm getting. I'm getting all four seasons of Soul eater, a soul eater charm necklace, a ciel plushie, an ouran high school host club wallet, and a fairy tail key chain.Its awesome! #eBay

Ps, dedicated to everyone for all the support.

(To clear some stuff, the twins know about the pendant, but they don't know what happened to you.)

Finnian pov* insert screaming FANGIRLS* ,

As I sat in the garden waiting for Sebastian' s signal to tell me if I was needed, I tried to contemplate if y/n could be anyone other then y/n.

She is so sweet, and nice, I can't see her as a bad person. She could probably kill me and I still wouldn't be able to think of her in a bad manor.

Then again, last time she lost that little pendant, she went a bit bisurk. ..

But I think she would only be a bad person if she had to be. I don't want her to be bad though, because then I won't see her anymore. And... that's something I can't deal with. (#crona_moment_)

________Y/N pov_________

I looked out the window from boredom and saw Finnian cutting a weed in the garden. He looked up at me and I waved at him. He smiled and waved back.

'I haven't really talked to Finnian lately... I should go visit him after I help Haru-Chan with the Tea. ' I thought to myself.

Yes, I have been using my Japanese prefixes again, which honestly I love doing. Its fun to call someone Chan or Senpai.

I stood up and walked back over to the host club tables. I walked over to haru-Chan's table.

"Hey haruhi.  Can I sit over here?" I asked him. "Sure!" He smiled brightly. "So what'cha doing?" I asked.

"Oh! Haruhi was telling us about his... deceased mother." A girl next to me with peach hair and emerald eyes said.

"Oh... your mother passed away?" I asked, looking down. He nodded. "Yea, but I know she looking down at me drum heaven. " he Said,  and somehow, he waved his hair in slow motion, and sparkles flew in the background.

'Wow, that kinda reminds me of ... him...' I thought.

Incase your wondering who' he' is, remember how you were the child the fairies used for the spell? Well, they tried it on your brother first. But it incinerated him. So you vowed to never speak his name again.
_____________________
Character profile: Mujakina L/N.

Status: deceased

Blood type:  O-

Relationship:  brother

Appearance: short spikey black hair, sapphire eyes, long legs.

Weight: 139 LBS

Hight: 5'' 9'

Bench press:  519Lbs.

_________________________

Man, I miss him...

"Do you miss her?" A girl with orange hair asked. "Of course I do! She's my mother!" Haruhi laughed. "But I know she's happy, and I hope she's proud to." A bunch of girls started crying , including me.

I'm not crying because of what haruhi said, but because I miss my brother. He was my best friend. He was my twin. Yes, I was I twin. That's one of the ways I can tell the twins apart.

But the thing I remember about him the most, and what I won't ever forget, is what he said to me the night he was taken.

"Hey, sis, we're twins. You know that. If anything ever happens to me, know that a part of me will live on inside of you,  because we are connected.  We are twins. We have a bond stronger than anything else, and a bond so special,  no one will ever have anything close to it. Because of our bond, if you or I dye, we will live on inside of each other, and when we'll fall, we'll fall together, when we'll soar, we'll soar together.  But just always remember, that voice in your head telling you the right thing to do, is me, watching over my sister."

I think he knew what was going to happen that night... but he made his mind. And I couldn't save him.  And that's what hurt the most.
Having to watch the one you love most die, and knowing you can't do a thing about it.

That's what kills me.

Haruhi looked up at me. "Y/N, did I make you cry? I'm sorry. " I looked up at him.

"Naw,  it wasn't you... I was just thinking about someone..." I mumbled wiping away the tears.

"If you don't mind my asking, who are you thinking of?" The peach haired girl asked.

"My twin brother... He... passed away rather..... painfully..." I said on the verge of tears. The girl gasped. "What happened?" The Orange haired one asked.

"Well, before we moved here from Japan, ME, my parents, and my brother lived in Aokigahara forest. As some of you might know, that's also known as suicide forest. One night, my brother just... disappeared. The next day, all we found were ashes in his burnt clothes. "

The girls gasped and haruhi was wide eyed. "Do you think he burned himself to death?" The girl asked me. "More than likely..." I lied.

The twins had been semi listening. "WHAT!? Mujak -" I threw a hand over Hikaru's mouth.

"Don't dare speak of him. In his honor I shant ever speak his name again. If I or any of you refer to him, refer to him as 'him,' or his Nick name "Innocent." Understand? " I said. He nodded.

"Good." I said before regaining composure and turned around. The little grandfather clock chimed. "Ding,Ding, Ding!" Three o' clock.

Time to help carry out the mid day tea. I think it's a mix of cinnamon and earl grey... sounds great. I walked to the kitchen to prepare the tea.

_____Sebastian____

I hid in the shadows behind the kitchen door waiting for the duo to serve the tea.

I really don't think this is a good idea...

______Ciel______

Three o'clock.  Time for the plan to begin.

_____Finny_____

Ok, three, time for the plan to begin.