later that night.

____Sebastian pov______

I told young master of what Y/N said earlier. He blushed at her saying she could fall in love with him. But she won't.

If she falls for anyone, it'll be me. She will be a great advantage.

The young Lord wants me to plan a ball for tomorrow night and make sure it's a silver, black,and white themed party.

He has told me that he wants me to have a special bottle of F/D(Fave drink) champagne, a rare find, just for her.

I had to get all the supplies by tomorrow night, and I also had to get her dress.

I'll tell her at dinner about the ball. For now, I need to get started in the preparations.

________Y\N_______________________

Since its been a few days and the sun started descending , I jumped out the window and landed on the ground by the garden, where Finny was trimming a tree.

I'm pretty sure he saw me, because he stared at me while I ran with my gun case, off to the Earl's Mannor.

I sprinted all the way there and saw the Earl. He looked sick, so the staff was keeping a distance from there soon-to-be extinct Master.

I opened the case and assembled my gun. Through the sniper I saw the Earl start to sneeze. I took the shot right when he finished. It went right through the head.

He fell to the floor, lifeless.

But just as I climbed through the window, a maid and two butler's walked in.

I grabbed the pocket knife on the other side of my leg since Sebastian had taken my other.

I first stabbed the Maid through the heart quickly, then sliced the throats of the butler's before carving my heart on the chest of all the victim's chests.

I grabbed some rings off his nightstand before packing up the gun and walking back to the Mannor. That job took 5 minutes, tops.

When I arrived, I saw that Finny wasn't in the garden anymore.

My window was somehow locked, so I climbed in the one down the hall.

When I got up, I heard Finny say" and she just ran out with a big case! I don't know where she's going!"

I slowly started to walk to my room hoping they wouldn't notice me, but Sebastain and his keen red eyes called me out.

"Ah, Miss Y/N. Where did you run off to at such a late hour?"

"I....uh...was... going...to... visit someone real fast!"

Ciel walked up to me. He made a grab at my gun case, but I pulled it away, still behind my back.

"Please leave this alone.'' I asked him. He gave me a confused look, then shook his shoulders.

I dropped my case and and crossed my arms.

Finny looked at me with shock ."Y/N!There's blood on you!'' He cried out. My eyes shot open as I shoved my hands behind my blood stained aqua dress.

"Whaaaaatttt????? Psh.... no.... I was attacked by a bunch of mosquitos!" I said before grabbing the case and fleeing to my room dodging all the boys.

I changed and washed the blood off me. When I exited the room, the boys were still there, blushing.

"What?'' I asked them, confused. "You're in your nightgown!" All three of the blushing boys said.

"So what? I'm covered up." I said, still confused. They shook it off."any who, sorry about earlier! My... Cousin needed me.''

"In that case, " Sebastian said, "tomorrow we're having a ball. Its a grey themed event just foe you, m'lady."

"Really? You did that for me?" They nodded as I blushed.

Ciel walked up to me and put his hand under my chin.

"And why might you be blushing, my dear? Although, it does make your already beautiful face somehow even more spectacular. "

I gasped slightly and my blush darkened as my mouth curved into a smile.

I turned around and inner shrieked for a second before turning back around to face them.

" why thank you, Earl Phantomhive. " he looked at me. " Please, just call me Ciel." I nodded.

"Ok, Ciel."