The grey Ball turned to red.(part 1)

----Y/N-----

After saying my goodnight to the boys, I retired to my room for the night, hanging up my dimly glowing pendant.

I realized I hadn't reported to boss about the deaths, so I got up and cracked my door, seeing Finny walk into a room yawning.

After I heard his door shut, I walked to the small room where they kept the phone.
I dialed father-I mean boss' number in and waited.

Three and a half rings later, his voice sounded through the device.

"Yes, job's complete. No, I honestly don't wish to return. They're throwing me a ball tomorrow! 'Can I stay as long as I complete my jobs? Really?! Thank you daddy- I mean... boss. Also, at a ball they're having tomorrow, I'm sure lots of nobles will be there, so... I'm sure you catch my drift." I said in a serious voice.

I hung up the phone and walked back to my room. I yawned and put back the pendant that I put on, just in case.

I laid down, admiring the grey silk on a soft, wool blanket. I curled up then fell asleep.

Y/N 's dream:

I'm Running through a forest the night the evil fairies forced my mind to a dark state.

I hid under a tree from the fairies chasing me down. A small fairy who was wearing white instead of black, like the others.

She handed me the pendant, saying it would protect me, along with everyone around me.

I took it and ran home, hugging my mom and dad, whom saw my craziness as an opportunity and sent me out to kill.

-----end dream- ---

I woke up early, around... six-ish. I was sweating badly, and my pendant wasn't were I set it last night.

I jumped out of my bed and ran into the hall, pushing Mey-Rin, I think her name was, and the chef, Barde.

I ran into Finny once again. But this time there wasn't any joy. I was crying as he hugged me.

"Y/N! What's wrong?! Are you hurt?!" He asked me, his voice full of panic and concern. "No Finnian!!! My Pendant is gone! Gone! !"

Sebastian ran up and once again, I had to explain the situation. After understanding the situation, he ran down the hallway to go find the necklace.

He stopped right after he turned the corner. I saw Ciels shadow run off quickly after faint whispers from Sebastian.

Finny patted my head in an attempt to calm me. But my head started getting the extreme migraines I get whenever my "bad side" as I call it, started to surface.

"Finnian, I'm going to the wood out back, don't follow me until the pendant is found, okay?"

He nodded confused before turning around and walking down the hall.

I headed to the forest where I couldn't hurt anyone, as the migraines worsened.

-------Finny pov- -------

After Y/N left to the forest, I searched her room. I looked every where, except her suitcase because that was a no brainer. Also, she is a lady. I couldn't evade her privacy like that.

I went down the hall and looked in the phone room, where I heard her on the phone with someone last night.

I found the pendant, but the string was broken. I found Mr.Sebastian to fix the string, but for some reason, he couldn't even touch it.

So Ciel got a new chain for the stone on the pendant and tied it. Then I took it outside and called for Y/N.

-----Y/N-------------