Pretty much getting asked out by lord phantomhive.

A~N- I just heard the sadsest song!!! Its the vid in the media file. Please listen to it!! If its not there. Go on youtube and look up A Servant of Evil from: vocaloid.

Ciel Pov____

As we all waited for Y/N in my carriage, I , being the amaxing person I am, came up with a great idea.Well, Sebastian did.

"Hey, Since we all.... are fond of Y/N, why don't me make some fun with it?" I asked Mischievously, which made me mad because I was sounding like a certain blond haired boy I hate.

They looked at me for a second. "I can throw a masquerade ball, and we can make it a little game. " I said . "How?" Koaru asked interested.

"Well..... I'll throw a huge masquerade ball with bright colors and a ton of people. She, of couse will wear grey, so we can identify her. We shall each hide a colored item to represent each of us with a clue, to tell her where we are. If she finds you, then you get alone time with her, but only for three or four songs, then, she has to find the next clue." I said smirking.

"But... How would you get Y/N to play along with this?" Tamaki asked. "Tell her its a special kind of treasure hunt." I said bluntly.

"Im out." Kyoya said."Im out to." Haruhi said. "Nu uh. Sorry haruhi, but you have to. " tamaki said smiling."What?! Why?!?! Kyoya doesnt have to!" He yelled.

"But he doesnt owe eight million yen, does he?" He replied with a clap of his hands. "But how does this even involve my debt?!?" Haruhi asked comfused. Tamaki just shrugged. But before they could say anything else, Finnian and Y/N entered the carriage, so they dropped the conversation.

I decided to waitvto tell Y/N of the ball until we got home.

Y/N pov

When I entered the Carriage, it got awkwardly silent. "........hi?" I said confused. They looked away and the ride back was very uncomfortable. When we got to the manner, I practically jumped out rhe window and did a sweet roll into the grass.

Mmmmm.....sweet rolls....... bread...... toast... -Shuddap brain!

Suddenly, a presence was behind me.I turned and saw Ciel. I smiled. "Hey." I said. He smiled. "Can I talk to you?"he asked blushing.

"What? Are you going to confess your undying love for me?" I asked, flirtatious while stroking his chin. I honestly dont remember how I got this close to him, but his face is so worth my short term memmory loss momment.

° £ °

0

Thats the best I could capture it.

I busted out laughing. "Hahhahaaha!!!! I was just kidding !!" I said accidentally falling over . And lets just say I panded with an oomph.

Ciel picked me up bridal style. "Are you okay...?" He asked. I couldnt help but stare at him. He looked like there were sparkles surrounding him. After a few seconds, I nodded to answer his question.

He put me down. "Okay. Thats good." He said before taking my hand and walking. "Follow me." He said. I said nothing in response but kept following him.

He stopped in the center of the garden behind the manner. "So ..." he started as he went to sit on a stone bench," in three days, this friday night,(DO IT AAAAALLLLL AGIN!!! Hehee.. sorry... I love katy perry... I... ill just leave now...) Im holding a masquerade ball. You, of course, are invited. But I have some things cor you to do there."

"Hm?" I tilted my head.

"Well, its going to sort of a.... treasure hunt. The hosts and I, along with Sebastian and Finnian, are going to place special itemts in different colors around the ballroom. With each item, there shall be a clue as to where that person is. If you find that person, you get to spend time with them, by yourselfs." He said.

"Why would I want a-alone time with any of you?!" I asked blushing. "Because we are your friends. You want to make us happy, right?" He whispered seductively in my ear. I blushed dark crimson that reminded me of Sebastian.

I nodded. "O-okay... I'll play your little game..." but then he smiled."oh, and If you find none of us.... you will be punished."

"Well... that doent sound wrong or perverted at all." I said. He flinched."NONONONO!!!Not anything like that!!!!" He yelled.

I laughed. Then he laughed, and then, sebastian appeared behind me and scared the bejesus out of me. "Lady y/n, Young Lord, dinner is ready. I nodded and started to walk when Ciel grabbed my shoulder.

"Y-y/n... wait... I was wondering if maybe tomorrow...... since you'll need a new dress... if I could take you shopping???" He asked, sweating badly.

I laughed. "Why so nervous? Id love to. Its not like its a date or something." I said before turning around and walking to the manner, followed by Ciel and Sebastian. '"Its not lije its a date or something.'" My words kept repeating in my mind. 'Its not a date.' I thought to myself.

'Or is it?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!!! Sorry its been a bit. My phone was taken and I was grounded, but its all good now!! Also, recently, I descovered something called Vocaloid. I dont fully understand it, but its good music.

They have good songs. So look these up!:

A butterfly on your right shoulder, sevant of evil, daughter of evil, two faced lovers,regret message, worlds end dancehall, ill make it miku miku, po pi po ft. Miku hatsune , and magical mirror!(english version by sirhamnet I think. )

Thats all for now. Have a great day, vote and comment please! It helps alot!!!