coming back to your senses

Third person pov

The girl started to slightly move, indicating she wasn't dead, but clearly injured bad.

Sebastian, who had placed a few of the shards of the jewel ( total inuyasha moment...) in a bag, was rushing them to Finnian so he could reassemble it.

Once in the garden where finnian Sat, Sebastian asked him to try and form a new pendant out of it.

So finnian room a rock and one of the bigger pieces of the shards and started to shape the shard into that of a circle and took the smaller pieces and formed them into the shape of a small square and put it onto a metal chain Sebastian had prepared.

Once it was done, Finnian rushed into the room where Y/N and the others were in and saw the situation.

Shocked, he froze in place. He looked into her eyes and saw a mask of evil, hate, and anger, but behind it there was sadness.

He smiled at her. He understood this wasn't the real her. The real her was a beautiful girl with a smile more contagious than polio, hair softer than the silk of a spider, and a heart so loving that it brought joy to everyone it met.

He ran at her and jumped on her back. She laughed and grabbed him by his hair and flipped him over her and onto a table.

The Host club was to frightened to go check on him, even honey was scared out of his adorable mind.

But Finnian jumped up and once again attacked her back, but this time, he caught her off guard and she fell onto the floor when he got on her.

"Help! Grabb her Arms and legs! I need to put this on her!" He shouted as the host club jumped onto her as well.

"Ack!" She yelled out as Finnian secured the chain onto her neck and the hosts let her go.

She froze for a moment before getting up. She turned to them, her eye color was very faint E/C, which was unusual. They were normally a beautiful sharp e/c that reminded the boys of (which ever your eye color is- green = a fresh blade of grass, brown = sweet chocolate cake, blue= the vast ocean in which they get lost in when they stare a you for to long.)

The new pendant was glowing violently as she looked at them, tears threatening to spill out and said in a faint voice, " please forgive me..." before falling over and being caught by the one who came up with this in the first place.

Alois.

He picked her up and carried her bridal style to the window, were Claude was waiting for them.

"Well Well, it appears my little plan worked perfectly."he said, laughing girlishly.

"What plan!?" Ciel asked, who had just left is hiding spot.

"My plan to make this love mine. You see," he paused, "I love this girl." He said.

"She loves ME to, yet she doesn't just love me. I know she genuinely cares about Haruhi, Honey, Hikaru, Kaoru, Tamaki, Sebastian, and somehow, you." He said, pointing to Ciel.

"How do you know she likes us!?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked, pointing to themselves and the rest of the boys.

"Oh, it was clear. After she called you, she wouldn't stop blushing, she was day dreaming a lot, and when she told me about you, she even told me You two were her childhood crushes, and that after she left you two, she never liked any other boy, because they could never live up to the charm and kindness of you. " He said, gagging.

They blushed greatly before turning to one another, then said, "this probably is the wrong time to say this but... YEA!"they yelled, high fiving.