A proposal ruined by a rescue mission.

Y/N POV

I sat in the Trancy dining hall with Alois as we decussed random stuff. Surprisingly, Alois has actually seen some animes i like, Such as Fairy tail and Soul eater. I know, crazy right?

Appearently, he went to america for a week on a buisness trip and found it on netflix. Now, he's hooked. He watched the whole series ,both of them, in two days since theres no technology here for some reason.

"- I agree. Crona is obviously a boy. They refer to him as a 'Him' in the anime, Ragnarok is a boy, so if he was a girl, that would be ...... i dont think i have to finnish that sentence." I nodded.

"And i love how Kid has his ocd about semmetry. its hilarious!" I said. "OH! i forgot i bought a soul eater necklace!" he said, pulling out the yellow soul eater symbol on a black ribbon.

"I bought this one and one that has that death the kid skull thing on it. Here." He handed the yellow and black necklace to me. "For me?!" I asked. He nodded. "Thanks!" I said happily. "It also works as a choker." He said. "I'll show you."

Then he came behind me. i shivered, since i still have that little fear of being touched, but relaxed when he gently tightened the knot of the necklace. I Took off my pendant, but put it in my bra. Still touching me, so it works. He smiled at his work. " Hold on.... I have a dress here that would be perfect with that!" He said, rushing off to somewhere.

When he came back, he was holding a short one strap yellow dress with a black belt.

"Go put this on." He said handing the dress to me. "Claude! " He yelled. With a matter of seconds, Claude was at his side. " Put her in the dress and do her hair." I looked surprised. " Oh... are we going somewhere?" I asked. he looked down and blushed. "Yea... I have something I need to ask you over dinner."He said, shyly. 'ok.............................................................................................?' i thought . Claude took me upstairs and let me change. After i was dressed, he came back in to do my hair. " Well, your hair looks nice when it's down, so lets brush it out and curl the ends. " He said pokerfaced as he took a silver brush to the bottem of my hair. After curling the tips of my hair, I was escourted to a carriage where Alois was waiting for me in a black tux. Everything was in slow motion. Y/N'S THOUGHTS_____________________________________ Alois' hair being blown in slow motion by the wind, his peircing blue eyes staring lovingly into my soul. He hands me a rose. Under a Cherry blossm tree engulifed in petals with only the full moon as light, fireworks set the night sky ablaze as alois whispers in my ear "I love you." _____________________________________________________________ "- Y/N? Hello? " Alois called me out of my trance. "Are you alright? You've been staring at me for a few." He asked, and i realized we were both blushing. I nodded my head. "ehehe....Well, we should get going..." I said embarrased. he nodded as Claude helped us into the carriage. 'Man... Why do I feel so wierd around Alois?

I mean...... He IS really cute.... And nice...But wait.... why am i even his friend?! He kidnapped me. How did it go from him being someone i hate to someone i might... really like? I don't even know... But i mean, it's not like anyone besides him and my parents like me...' "We're here.." Alois said. It was his garden, which was about a three minute walk from where we were, so i don't understand why we took the carriage, but hey, whatever makes him happy.

We walked for a second before we saw Hannah and the Triplets playing instraments and setting up a table where we were seated. 'this is so romantic.' I thought blushing. "Alois, Thanks for bringing me here... you're really sweet... and pretty much my only friend." i said.

" No problem. A beautiful girl like you deserves treatment like this everyday." He said. we ate a meal of steak and mashed potatoes, and he made sure to have sushi, even though i have no idea how he found out about that. "So Um...Y-Y/N?......" He said. " You know... I don't really understand why.. but whenever you get near me... i feel all weird... I can't explain it but it makes me happy just being near you. and i really love everything about you. Your beautiful e/c eyes, your pale pink lips, your silky h/l h/c , your kind voice, just everything about you... S-so I was u-uh wondering if.. you maybe.. w-wanna...." He said pulling a little black box out of his pocket and bending down on his knee.

"Maybe wanna marry me?" He asked, Closing his eyes expecting the worst. He opened the box to reveal a diamond version of the fairytail symbol on a gold band. my eyes widened."Really?!" I asked hopefully shocked. he nodded. I teared up.

" Even though you know the real me and what i do, you still love me enough to ask me to marry you?" He nodded. I jumped on him and hugged him. "If you love me that much, then yes Alois. I will most definitly marry you." I said. he picked me up and swung me around and pulled me into a kiss. but it was a real kiss. my fist real kiss, not just some peck really fast or anything. It was sweet, and passionate. Just like him. "Great! I have an idea! Lets get married in a few days. claude already made a wedding dress, made it grey, and in your size, and is setting everything up." He said , estatic.

" Oh, And just so you know, Now that we're a couple, I won't hold back on the flirtiness. I'm surprisingly romantic." Alois said making me blush. Alois was about to kiss me agin, but then I heard Ciel's voice. "Y/N!Y/N!" He shouted to me. "What could you possibly want?" I asked, my voice dripping with hatered. At first taken aback by me, he looked at me. " Don't believe whatever Alois told you we did. Yes, I did take your pendant off you," He started, but then Alois cut in.

" Remember what i said if you told?" He asked. Just then, Kaoru and Hikaru joined us in the garden. "Y/N!" They ran straight up to me and tried to pull me into hug, only for me to push them off of me. "Don't touch me." I said. They looked surprised. "But ... w-why?" They asked, sounding sad. " Oh please. Drop the act. I know you hate me now. why'd you even come here?" I asked. "To save you from him." They said pointing to Alois."What are you talking about? Alois is my friend." "That's not true. he betrayed you." Ciel said. "NO! he would ever do that. we... love each other. We're getting married. " I said, showing them the wedding ring.they gasped.

"But you don't understand!" "HE told us about your past and told Ciel to take the pendant off. He planned everythig out so that he would win you over." The twins said. "W-What?" I asked, my eyes widening in shock. "A...Alois... Is this t-true?" I Asked, my voice cracking because i was about to cry. he looked down. " I...I'm Sorr-" "Don't give me that crap! Its a yes or no question and i expect an answer!" I Yelled at him. "Y-Y-Yes......" He chocked out fighting tears. I Stood there for a second before falling to my knees, a few tears slipping through my closed eyes. " I Trusted you..." I Whispered. "W-what?" He asked.

" I Trusted you!" I shouted over and over again. "I TRUSTED YOU! I TRUSTED YOU! I TRUSTED YOU!" I Shouted at him. 'He needs to pay...' A voice in the back of my head said. "You're right...: I whispered. "Y/N, Who are you talking to?" Hikaru asked, his voice trembling. I took my pendant out of my bra and set it on the ground. I Looked at my wedding ring. The end was sharp. That made me smile . I took it off and ran at Alois, Laughing Like a Maniac. He didn't even try to stop me. He let my cut his shoulder before Claude stepped in. I Ripped off the necklace he gave me and threw it at him, along with the ring. " Well Ciel, a promise is a promise." Alois said, looking down. Ciel's eyes widened. I put my pendant back on. "Now that she hates me, i Have to kill her..."