Paramparik Pvt. Ltd.

Pradeep kept the phone still dazed at the moment that happened a few minutes back. Prakash walked inside the cabin and narrated the agenda fixed for the meeting.

He saw that his father was not responding to any of his words and was just zoned out.

He called out his father. No response.

Then he shrugged Pradeep's shoulder lightly and saw that he had finally woken up from his daze.

Prakash asked him about his behaviour to which he explained the phone call that he received from his son-in-law, Harish abruptly.

Prakash was in wonder too as to why would the head strong, arrogant and spoiled brat of the Joshi family call them.

Nevertheless, Pradeep was happy for his Pia and the thought itself made him content that Harish was slowly but steadily proving to the perfect match for Pia.

At the café

Pia was tearing up at the revelations that she along with everyone present in the room got to know. She never thought that her Shri had to go through so much pain.

Rashmi was trying her best to calm her cupcake but she kept on crying.

"Cupcake! Enough! You have repented enough. Everyone thought about his past was only filled with fun and girls, but only few knew the actuality of his real self. Hardik used to inform me from time to time about his life and how the drug was taking a toll on him and his mental health," Rashmi told the conservations that she used to have with Hardik and the upkeep that he used to give her unbeknownst to Harish.

"No! Di. I used to hate him so much. Knowing that he was a playboy, but...I feel so ashamed of myself to think that my Shri was nothing what was told to me. Even, when he expressed his love so much to me especially after our marriage. I was a fool not to understand him, Di. A real fool!" Pia covered her face to hide the embarrassment she felt after the incident that revealed the truth about Shri and his past.

However, they could only catch a glimpse of the entire truth as the doctor told them that it would be quite dangerous if Harish had to go beyond a certain time frame.

Rashmi told her that they would surely look into the matter at the next sitting which would reveal the origin of Sara.

Thinking positively, both of them left for their respective dwellings.

Joshi residence

Pia was trying to decide on the saree that she would wear for the invite tomorrow and getting confused between two of her favourites.

Just then she heard the door open and the one person enter, for whom the room and its entity was waiting with batted eyelids.

Harish gave her a subtle smile and kept his belongings on its appropriate places, surprising Pia.

As she remembered the room to be always in a haphazard condition after Harish used to come back from office. His shirts would be on the bed, his pants on the floor accompanied by his socks and shoes. His Rolex lying on the bedside table lopsided up.

So, the sudden necessity to be organised by the Harish was a little shocking to Pia.

Even though, she brushed it off and approached him who was trying to soak in the AC air compared to the heat outside.

"Shri, um..." Pia looked down trying to converse with him.

Harish smiled and put his hands on her shoulders saying