Chapter 23. ShriPia

Pia felt the vermillion fall on her forehead to her face. She looked at the person who managed to do this act without a thought.

"You want her married! There! She is! Happy!!" Harish then grabbed his Pia's wrist and walked out of the venue.

He pulled her in the car and cupped her shocked face saying

"No one will insult you anymore! No one!! You got that!!!" he then hugged his Pia crying his heart out.

Abhishek saw the way Pia just walked away from him without saying a word and accepting her fate.

He threw the Jaimala and strode off cussing at the foolishness of the event.

Rashmi was happy at the bold move that Harish managed to pull. She looked at Hardik breathing heavily and smiled.

Hardik clutched her wrist and walked happily outside to check the enraged Harish and his shocked Pia.

Harshvardhan has never been so proud of his grandson. He got up from his seat clutching his walking stick and told his right hand to take him home. As he had to make preparations, to welcome the new bride.

In the car, Pia was still not recovered from the shock of getting married brusquely to Harish.

As he backed and looked at her. He saw his dream that had come true with a blink of an eye.

He looked at her vermillion filled forehead and her eyes which were teary.

He felt so happy at his achievement that he moved closer to kiss his new bride.

Knock! Knock!

He stopped and looked outside to see his brother and Rashmi calling them outside.

A happy looking Harish came out to be hugged by his brother and a smiling Rashmi.

Rashmi then hugged her friend who ruffled her hairs.

"So," Rashmi asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"So!" Harish answered back biting his lips. Hardik grabbed his brother's shoulders happily, but then remembered Pia.

Rashmi understood his look and told Harish to take her home to relax.

Rashmi moved inside the car and hugged a still shocked Pia.

"Don't worry, cupcake. Now everything will be fine. You have your Shri with you to protect you. No one will harm, hm? I will come to Joshi house in my car. Ok. um... since we need to welcome our new bride, hm? Gosh, I am so happy for you, cupcake. I love you so much," She kissed Pia's forehead getting teared up.

As Rashmi got out of the car, she informed the boys that she would reach the Joshi household to help Grandpa in preparing for the bride welcoming ceremonies.

Harish blushed at her remark and nodded his head for her care.

Rashmi caressed his cheeks tearing up. He hugged her to console her.

Hardik left with Rashmi and told Harish to reach on time to Joshi household as Grandpa would be waiting for his angel.

Joshi Residence

Nithya's room

Nithya was getting frustrated at the foolishness that her 'son' managed to pull under the pretext of protecting her innocence.

She slapped her forehead and was cussing at Pia for ruining her 10 years plan.

She never thought that the person that she was driving away from the house would land up as the new bride.