Chapter 30. Flashback or back in a flash?!!

Pia was successful in doing her task and she kept the box aside carefully hiding it in her satchel.

She heard the door opening and rushed to the washroom to not sound suspicious.

Harish saw that the room was empty with water sounds coming from the washroom.

He then went to change in his comfortable tracks and moved downstairs to meet Hardik.

Dheer Pvt. Ltd.

"Darling, why are you so frustrated? It was just a drink, you can always make another batch," Abhishek laughed at her antics of huffing and cussing at Pia for ruining her plan.

"Why not?!! Just because you have a soft spot for her, doesn't mean I can't cuss at her clumsiness! This close! I was this close to fulfil our mission! But your Pia! I swear, Bhai*! Next time I won't spare her!" Yogita was huffing sitting on the chair with folded legs as how she would always when angry.

(*Bhai – brother)

Abhishek caressed his little sister's shoulder and consoled her as to not lose faith. He reminded her that Pia was just doing her duty as the concerned wife. So, Yogita need not worry about her as she is doing exactly what he wanted her to do in the first place.

Yogita got puzzled at her big brother's words. He chuckled looking at her crossed eyebrows and spoke

"Chutki, don't you realise? The more she is involved, the better it is for us to reach our target, hm?"

Yogita was still confused but nevertheless she nodded weakly making Abhishek ruffle her hairs, mockingly.

"Just relax. I told you. Don't worry. I have everything under control, hm? You just concentrate on your task, ok?" Abhishek then went to call his favourite person to get her inputs on their plan of action.

"Baby! I can't talk to you right now? They will reach the bar now. I will come and meet you in our penthouse, evening. Ok? *kiss*" hearing her melodious sound, Abhishek was assured that he was getting closer to hitting the bullseye. Just one more shot and then boom!

He went back to his laptop to resume his pending office work.

The bar

Rashmi waited patiently for her friends to tell them the happy news. She was curling her fingers constantly, getting tensed at their reaction.

"Princess! So long since we met! how are you darling?!" Hardik took her in a tight hug making her roll her eyes. Harish laughed at his brother's constant attempt to flirt with the goddess who paid zero attention to his words and actions.

"Good!... few minutes back. Till you arrived!" Rashmi managed to separate herself from his buff body and glanced at her bestie, Harish. She jogged to him taking him in a hug saying "...Shri! oh...you have become so tired since the last time I saw! What's the dish, Loverboy?!!" Harish chuckled at her flirtatious nature and moved back pinching her nose.

"All fine, I guess?" Harish then turned to order their regular drink making Rashmi frown at his lazy reply. She looked at Hardik for an explanation who shrugged his shoulder being clueless.

Rashmi then conversed about the findings she had done before coming to meet them.

The trio were happy with the results, especially Harish who was falling in deep love with his Pia.

Rashmi revealed how cautiously Pia was understanding the effect of each element and taking his background in consideration, prepared the perfect blend for his fits. She didn't disclose the fact of him being fed with wrong medications, as specifically instructed by Pia. She was clueless as to why Pia had told her to do so. But she followed Pia's gut feeling and resumed explaining the next part of their plan which included a party.