Chapter 20. My Love

Nithya was sitting in the club alongwith her friends and was chatting with them playing poker.

"Neetu, when are you going to call us home for a kitty party? It has been so long since we had one in the Joshi house!!" One of her friends complained glancing at her.

Nithya just hummed in agreement and continued her playing.

Her friends looked at each other and wondered why their ever-perky Neetu was so down.

One of them gathered the courage and asked her to which she spoke that her family members were looking for a prospectus bride for their elder son.

Her friends were happy for her except one.

They shared their knowledge and information about their known people for a bride for Harish.

By afternoon, all of them bid bye for the day.

"Neetu, I hope you are not going to do what I think you are?" Her best friend Usha asked her.

Nithya huffed looking down and said.

"Yes, I am going to get him hitch with her. No doubt about it," Usha smirked at her answer.

"She is a wild fire matched to his personality. Hemant would never forgive you if he finds out your plan to ruin his beloved son more," Usha was aware of the havoc that her friend would cause with just the snap of her finger.

Nithya smiled evilly at her and walked off to her home.

In the park

Rashmi was eating the peanuts in her hands and watching her friend gazing at the sky.

"After two weeks, it is her wedding," Rashmi wiped her hands and caressed his shoulders.

"You should go," Rashmi told him to which he huffed negating her words.

"She would be worried and won't be happy. So...it is better that I don't attend this wedding."

Rashmi asked him what he was planning to tell her about his absence.

He informed her that he had already booked two tickets to Australia during the wedding.

Rashmi got confused at who was accompanying him during the invite.

He told her that she was.

She ran behind him to cancel the tickets to which he gave deaf ears.

Joshi residence

Hardik and Sanya walked in the living room and saw Nithya on the couch.

Sanya wished her which Nithya royally ignored and continued to scroll through her phone.

Hardik told her to join him in Harshvardhan's room for discussion.

"Neetu, we should visit the Barve house to congratulate Pia," Nithya immediately got up nodding her head in agreement. It was kind of a thrill for her to insinuate Pia and her family with the mention of Harish and their lose at not being a part of the royal Joshi family.

So, they decided to pay the Barve family a visit to wish them for their beloved Pia's marriage.

In the evening,

Brave house

The family was tired after the wedding shopping.

Radhika told her husband to call the Priest for the final items list required for the wedding rituals.

Pradeep saw Pia walking in the house with a tensed face and stopped her from moving forward.