Chapter 21. My guardian angel!

At the airport.

Rashmi was waiting for Harish for boarding their plane to Australia.

She had tried to escape out of this forced trip, but Harish bond her by swearing on their friendship.

And moreover, when she thought about it, she didn't want to leave him at such a crucial time.

Harish was driving to the airport with the idea of extending his trip to another three days. But he had to take the approval of Rashmi as she had already warned him to not.

Ring! Ring!

He picked the call with the bluetooth in his car.

"Shri! Please help me! Shri!!! Can you hear me! Please come and save me! Shri!!!!" Pia was sounding tired and as though she was running away or from someone.

Harish braked the car and asked her location. She was not able to tell him and just said that she was hiding behind a broken drum in an abandoned factory. She also added that some goons were chasing her for the past 15 minutes.

He told her to on her location so that he can track her. She acted as per his instructions, discretely.

He turned his car to the location tracking his Pia.

In an abandoned factory,

Pia peeped through the hole in the broken drum and looked for the people who were chasing her.

When she saw that the coast was clear, she moved out of her hiding place and ran in the other direction.

Flashback half an hour

Pia was fully dressed in her reception lehenga. She checked the floral arrangements on her styled hair and thanked the beautician for her efforts.

After the beautician left, she went to take the fresh air on the back side patio of the hall.

She was suddenly feeling tensed at the situation

She was suddenly feeling tensed at the situation. Her stomach was growling and doing a somersault.

She calmed her mind repeating 'it is just Abhi, my Abhi,'

Abhishek and her had developed a bond more than that of a friendship during the past few months after their engagement.

Pia knew that he was perfect for her, which he had proved the number of times they had interacted.

They didn't even kiss as he told her that he wanted their intimacy to be a special moment for them. A strong bond which would tie them forever in their care, respect and love for each other.

Pia was moving her hands around to release her restlessness.

Suddenly she felt a presence behind her. She thought it to be one of her family members.

So, she turned and was shocked to see a wretched looking man ready to pounce on her.

She saw that he was armed with a knife and got terrified at his stance.