Chapter 32. Hari

At the dining table

Harish was laughing and talking to his family in the most lovable manner. Even Naina was happy to see her brother genuinely smiling after a long time.

She approached him with the roti and asked him, if he wanted some with his paneer.

Harish looked at her call and gazed at her tiny face. He smiled and nodded his head which surprised her. She served him the roti with quivering lips and sat down on her seat looking down.

"Naina, you said something about your artwork not getting any galleries to showcase. Right?" Naina gave a shocking look to her brother and nodded weakly. Harish went near her and told her

"You can send me your arts. I have a friend who can help you to showcase them. If we are lucky, perhaps you will have your first gallery opening, hm? Do send them, ok?" he patted her hairs and walked away from the table surprising everyone present there. Everyone moved their gaze from the fading Harish to the widened eyed Naina.

Naina couldn't believe her ears and pinched herself.

Ow!!

Pia laughed at her antics and shaked her head. Rashmi continued her talks with Dadu and Hardik over the party for the new VC.

"Bhai wants to help me?! My Bhai wants to help me!!Ahhh!!!" she screamed on the top of her lungs making all the family members begging her to stop.

It was only when Himanshu barged in shouting at her to shut up. The crowd glared at him for his arrogance. He just took some toasts and started buttering them. He slumped each of the bread pieces on his plate not before moving out from the irritating crowd.

Naina twisted her face at his stern behaviour and dreamt about her brother who agreed to help her willingly.

She jumped with joy and went to her room to send her artwork to her Shri brother.

Barve residence

Radhika was contemplating on the invite that Pradeep had given for the newlyweds to their house. She was aware of Pia's refusal to this marriage and somewhat felt herself to be responsible for the same.

She never asked her directly regarding her take on the marriage but was noticeable of the behaviour that she showed towards Harish on their wedding day.

So, she thought to ask her and get to know what Pia has decided about her future in this marriage.

This invite was a perfect set up to know the couples and how they have progressed in their marriage in these couple of weeks.

Kansya Steel industries Ltd.

Harish was working on his laptop giving instruction to Sanya on the new plot that they had planned to purchase albeit to the low value of the said plot.

Harshvardhan had told him to not waste his time and money on buying that plot as it was far off from the city hustle bustle and moreover he didn't like that locality.

But Harish saw potential progress in the locality. He knew about the future holdings of the plot and its usage for the company in the future. So, he insisted on purchasing that plot to the much refusal from both his Dadu and Hardik.

After the initial instructions on the legality of the plot ownership with his lawyer, he thought to call his father-in-law and convey his thanks on inviting them for the dinner.