||~ Chapter 26 ~||

|| ~ Negative Accommodations... ~ ||

-Narrator POV-

Samir looked at the doctor for an answer.

Dr.S: "Samir.. Tristan has developed a few emotions back.."

Upon hearing this, Samir's eyes widened slightly as he took a quick glance at Tristan and then back at the doctor:

Samir: "W-What? He what?? What emotion is it?? Is it a positive one, like happiness, I don't know, something like that?? Please, tell me."

Samir spoke with a bit of desperation and hope in his tone as he kept a hold of Tristan's hand, rubbing his thumb over the top of his hand.

Dr.S: " Well.. Um.. Not quite.."

This made Samir worry a bit. He then asked:

Samir: "Then.. W-What emotion did he get..?"

Dr.S: "Well.."

The doctor took a moment to speak, meanwhile Samir was at the verge of just snatching the paper off of the doctor's hands as he felt the pressure guiding inside of him.

Dr.S: "He gained negative emotions.. Mostly hatred, and boredom.. Those are the only ones he had developed at the moment.."

Samir's eye widened a little more and all the hope he had was now gone as he stared back at Tristan, noticing that a small vein was popping out of Tristan's forehead.

Dr.S: "Someone must've have gotten in the tent and angered him a lot as soon as he woke up.. That's the only way he could've gained those negative emotions.."

The doctor said this, giving the paper to Samir, to which Samir took it and read over it, him fighting the urge the not break down in tears.

Samir: "O-Oh.. Is that so..?"

Samir suddenly gripped the paper tightly, his eyes were focusing angrily at the paper. He suddenly spoke in a serious tone:

Samir: "Tell security to check the cameras at this instant.. Check who came in here and did this.."

The doctor and the nurse were somewhat startled by his sudden change of behavior and tone. They stood there quietly for a second, just staring at Samir who was gripping the paper.

But then Samir suddenly gripped the paper even tighter and shot up an enraged look at them and spoke in a slightly harsher tone:

Samir: "What did I just say..? Tell the security to check the fucking cameras right now!!"

Samir said with a smile, but his eye twitched and they could see the anger building in him. The nurses didn't even need the doctor's command and they rushed out of the tent and toward the security.

Samir just looked back at Tristan and kept holding his hand, a small tear running down his cheek meanwhile the doctor stood there until he spoke:

Dr.S: "I'll.. Give you two a moment.."

And with that he left the tent, leaving Tristan and Samir by themselves, only silence except for the beeping of the machines attached to Tristan were heard in the tent.