||~ Chapter 25 ~||

||~...Accommodating To a Nonexistent Feeling...~||

-Samir POV-

The hours went by, and I did the best I could to take care of Tristan however the doctor recommended me to do so.

"It was honestly hella stressful..."

He didn't want to eat or drink anything, he tried to move from the bed even tho we told him not to, he's just.. Not listening at all..

It's only been a few hours and he's acting like a child that doesn't want to take eat their vegetables..

Samir: " Tristan, please eat, you haven't eaten anything in days, basically..! "

Tristan: " I don't want to eat..! "

Samir: " Tristan, come on, I've been trying to get you to eat for the past thirty minutes..! Look at yourself..! You're skin is getting paler..! "

Tristan: " No, damnit..! "

"I've considered giving up on taking care of him.."

Samir: " Nope- Nope-! I can't do this- I can't- "

I said as I stood up from the chair I was sitting on, placing the plate of food I had in my hands on the drawer beside the bed and held my head with my hands in frustration.

"I cried a few times because I couldn't get him to eat or drink anything.."

Samir: " D-Damnit why is it so complicated?! How can you go without eating for days?! "

The tears started to stream down my eyes as I sat against a wall, I had dark bags under my eyes and I felt like I was going insane.

"But then when I looked at him.. All the bandages around his body.. His empty face.. I thought about it again and the purpose I was doing this for.. I remembered the words of both of his parents.."

"And that was all it took for me not to give up taking care of him.. It hurt me to see him like this.. But..."

I stood up from where I was, sitting back down beside him as I gave him a hug.

Samir: " Tristan.. I don't know how it feels to loose your emotions like this.. But.. Please.. It shouldn't stop you from eating.. You're just making it worst for yourself.. Your brother won that game for you.. The one you missed.. But I'm sure he will come here to show you his achievement.. Would you like to see your brother sad when he sees you like this..? Think about how worried he will be about you.. "

"I tried to speak encouraging words to him, to try and get him to reason a little.."

He stood quiet for a few seconds, just looking up at the ceiling. I grabbed the plate of food from the top of the drawer and grabbed a bit on a fork and placed it close to his mouth.

Samir: " Please.. Tristan.. "

I said as I kept the fork in front of his face, him still maintained quiet for a few more seconds..

...

After a few seconds of silence, he opened his mouth, finally. This made me smile and gave him the food.