||~ Chapter 10 ~||

|| ~ New Friends ~ ||

-Narrator POV-

The rain had completely stopped, and the soldiers were back to training. Samir's arm was better now. It was completely healed, and he was so hyped the entire morning that he almost forced Tristan to start training earlier. Anyways, it was time for another exercise, so Tristan called to everyone;

Tristan: " Alright everyone!! Time for the next exercise!! Form  line, now!! "

And everybody wether walked, trotted, ran, or speed walked into a line. Tristan got in front and started speaking;

Tristan: " Alright, you will be doing this one with someone else. You will choose who you're gonna work with after I tell you what's gonna happen. "

In between the line, Noah and Ethan looked at each other and nodded, as well as other people to each other. Tristan started to explain, and everyone listened;

Tristan: " And then you will simply pour the gun powder in, the other person will hold the rocket, and when I say fire, the person holding the rocket will pull the trigger, and done, you have a working rocket. This rocket has to be functioned by two people. Only one person managing the rocket can lead to serious damage, even to the point it can kill the person using the rocket, or people you weren't targeting such as innocent people around. Do I make myself clear?! "

" YES SIR!! "

Tristan: " Okay. You may now choose your partners and when you do, you may start!! "

And everyone dispersed with their partners. Adrian went up to Ethan;

Adrian: " Hey bro, wanna be my partner? "

Ethan: " Oh, uh, Noah's already my partner. "

Noah: " Yeah.. Sorry dude.. "

Noah wasn't of many emotions, so he sounded bored majority of the times.

Adrian: " Ya'll seriously gonna leave me just like that?? " :(

Ethan: " I'm sorry Adrian. But hey, you can be with him. "

Ethan said pointing at Samir, who was standing alone, looking around.

Adrian: " Oh, fine. But Imma remember this one. " >:v

Ethan: " Yeah yeah, now go ahead before the general says something. "

Ethan said pushing Adrian towards Samir.

Adrian: " Okay okay! Chill! "

Ethan went back with Noah, and Adrian went up to Samir;

Adrian: " Hey uh, what's your name? "

Samir turned around;

Samir: " Oh, hey. My name's Samir. "

Adrian: " Okay cool. The name's Adrian. I saw you here standing alone, my friend and brother left me since they became partners, so I just came to ask if you'd like to work together? "

Samir's eyes brightened a little. Almost no one liked working with him, so he was surprised.

Samir: " Uh— Really?? "

Adrian: " Uh, yeah. Why, you never worked with someone? "

Samir: " Oh, its just, not too many people liked working with me. I've no idea why, but they just don't. "

Adrian started to get concerned for Samir. Everyone he's met always had a someone they would always hang out with. Samir was probably the first person he'd ever met that didn't have many friends..