||~ Chapter 7 ~||

|| ~ I... I Kept My Promise..! I didn't forget you..! ~ ||

-Narrator POV-

Tristan arrived at the base after about an hour of driving. He had his mask on. He parked the motorcycle where it was supposed to be, turned it off, grabbed his hand bag, and headed for the entrance. When he got there, he was greeted by the soldiers guarding outside.

Soldier455: " Greetings, sir. Were glad to have you back. "

He said as the two soldiers saluted.

Tristan: " Thank you. I'll be heading in now. Y'all can take a break until tomorrow too. "

Soldier831: " Thank you, sir. "

They saluted again, and the three headed inside in their separate ways. When Tristan was walking to his office, he was met with Samir sitting against a wall just staring at the sky.

Tristan: " Oh, hello Samir. "

Samir looked down at the general.

Samir: " Oh, you're back! I thought you were gonna come a little later? "

Tristan: " I was, but uh... Things.. Got complicated.. "

Samir stood up as he spoke;

Samir: " Huh? What happened? Of course! If you want to tell me. "

Tristan: *Sight... * " Well... I told you I was gonna visit Cora, right? "

Samir: " Yeah. "

Tristan: " Well.. As soon as I got there.. I caught her with someone else so... I just spent the rest of Saturday with my parents.. And I came back today after I ate breakfast with them so.. Here I am now..! Heh... "

Samir: " What?? She cheated on you???? That's ungrateful! Why would she cheat on you! Didn't she have enough with you?? Wooow. She doesn't deserve you! " >:v

The words in defense of Tristan made him blush quite a bit.

Torcher: " It's okay.. I think she was pretty much just using me anyways.. "

Samir: " USING YOU TOO??! >:OO Now that's an actual brat right there! >:(( "

Tristan seeing him angry made Samir look cute in Tristan's point of view.

Tristan: " Well.. I just wanna forget about her.. It's.. Been quite a weekend.. Also, has anyone bothered you while I was gone? "

Samir: " Oh, no. No one has. I bet mostly because everyone wants to enjoy their free time. "

Tristan: " Yeah.. Well... I think Imma go take a little nap.. I wanna get all these things away from me.. "

Samir: " Oh sure. I do think you deserve a break besides dealing with her and the military job. "

Tristan: " Yeah... Well.. See you later than.. "

Tristan said as he caressed Samir's head and left looking tired.

Samir: " G-Goodbye! "

Tristan left, and Samir watched blushing from where he was standing.

-Samir POV-

I watched as the general left. He seemed very tired, even tho his mask didn't reveal it. But the tone in his voice let out everything. Also the ways he walked. So far, he usually walks firm, straight, legs almost together, but this time, he almost seemed like a zombie. His head down, hand on his head, back bent over a little, and his steps were a bit slow.. Yeah, he definitely needs that rest. But also... Now that I think about it... He really isn't bad looking... I mean.. His voice seemed charming when he spoke to me, his actions towards me, that one time that I looked into his face, his... Body, when I didn't mean to break into his office- Well.. Almost everything in him.. But I just need to get to know him a bit better tho.. I wanna know more about him.. Ever since I got here, he's been giving me the attention an older brother would give to his younger sibling.. Huff... Damn it... Wished my parents were proud of me for who I like... Now, getting that out of the way, well, I don't know what else to do so, I'm pretty much bored. I leaned against the wall I was sitting earlier looking down at the floor, until someone spoke to me.