||~ Chapter 9 ~||

|| ~ The Truth.. ~ ||

-Tristan POV-

Samir had told me his nightmare. It was basically a horrible memory of what had happened to him when he was a kid. And with this, I could one hundred percent confirm he was my childhood best friend since he had told me when we were kids about what happened to his house. I still remember his uncle. Heh, that man shipped up like crazy. He was indeed one of those cool gay single uncles that love you more than your actual parents.

Samir: " And when he heard that my friend left, he almost started to cry since he admitted that he shipped us and that he would even help prepare our wedding if we got married. "

He said as he finished his food. I was also, well, I had already finished eating.

Tristan: " Is your uncle still alive? "

Samir: " Yup. He was just sixteen when my parents left me. I don't even know how he could afford an entire house for us to live in. He did have a job at that time, and still does. He said he was proud of me when I joined the military and that he hoped I'd meet my childhood friend here. But like you've seen.. He's not here... "

Well you're looking at him right now Samir... I just have to wait a little bit more to tell you..

Tristan: " Well I don't see why he wouldn't be proud of you. Just look at all the work you've done this month. Almost everyone else is still adjusting to the base and some still don't remember where everywhere is. Also, how's your arm? "

Samir: " I guess its doing well. It's kinda numb now. "

Tristan: " Well good to hear. But its still not stable enough for training, like the doctor said. "

Samir: " UgggHh, I don't wanna keep on missing training because of my injuries..! It's the second time..! "

Tristan: " Well they're not your fault. They were all accidents and you didn't provoke them. "

Samir: " I know but, I hate not doing training.. What am I supposed to do now?? I'm not sleepy anymore and my phone's charging because I forgot to charge it last night..! Actually, I think it has enough battery now. "

Tristan: " Yeah, and I'm sorry, I just don't have anything for you to do that doesn't require hard effort. "

Samir: " It's okay. I'll just stay here until tomorrow than. "

Samir said as he tucked himself under his blanket. His ass once again was shown, but luckily I had my mask on and he didn't notice me looking at him. He looked very cute the way he was tucked in.. Damn I just wanna hug him from behind and sleep with him.. But I had to return to train the soldiers.

Tristan: " Okay than. I need to head back for training. Take care. "

Samir: " Thanks. Bye! "

-Narrator POV-

Tristan directed himself towards the door, but as soon as he opened it, he was received with strong rain and heavy winds that seemed as strong as a tornado.

Tristan: " WHAT THE-?! "

Samir: " SHUT THE DOOR!! "

The wind entered Samir's room as it blew a few things that weren't heavy, but mostly papers. He immediately slammed the door shut. Tristan was wet for the rain which the wind blew towards him.

Tristan: " Son of a bitch- No wonder it was so cloudy today- "

Samir: " Are you okay???? "

Samir said as he went up to Tristan and made sure he was alright.