||~ Chapter 5 ~||

|| ~ W-Why did I dream about him like that...?! ~ ||

-Samir POV-

Samir: " FUCK-!! "

I shot up from the bed. I felt the sweat running down almost my entire body. I made sure I was in the real world and that it was just a dream. It was. It was in fact only a dream. But- Why..? Why did I dream about that with the general..? Damn it... I looked at the clock, and noticed it was four forty. I guess I'm getting used to waking up early now. I sat up on the bed and got used to the light of my lamp. Once I did, I stood up, and went to do my daily things. After I changed and did everything I needed to do, I counted down since I knew the general would start to call u sat exactly five.

Samir: " Three, two, one.. "

I covered my ears, and the speakers screeched loudly once again.

" GET UP PEOPLE!! SAME ROUTINE!! GET READY AND GO TO THE CAFETERIA!! "

And the speakers turned off. I have to do this everyday or else Imma get fucking ear-rapped.

As I walked out of my room and directed myself to the cafeteria, I saw just a little amount of soldiers outside ready and moving to the cafeteria. In between those soldiers outside of their room, I saw Enzo. He looked at me, and blew a kiss at me seductively. I ignored him, and walked to the cafeteria. I felt Enzo walking a few feet away behind me. I started to speed up my walk, and I felt how Enzo did as well. Every time I speeded up, I felt Enzo do as well. I got so scared, that I ran as fast as I could into the cafeteria. There were about ten soldiers in the cafeteria already.

????: " Hi. "

Samir: " AH-!! "

I yelled as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around quick just to see the general behind me.

Samir: " Oh God... You scared me..! I thought you were Enzo who was chasing me..! "

General1: " Enzo was chasing you?? "

Samir: " I-I think.. I saw him and when I started to walk over here, and I just felt him a few feet away from me..! B-But I'm not sure if that was him.. "

General1: " Damn.. Well, like I said yesterday, I'll be keeping an eye on Enzo to make sure he doesn't do anything to you. Kay? "

Samir: " O-Okay..! "

As soon as I said that, a memory of my dream suddenly spawned in my mind.

|| WARNING!! Short explicit content ahead! ||

Samir: " Oh~~! F-Fuck~~!! "

General1: " Like that~? "

Samir: " Fa-Faster--~!! MM--~!! AHHH~~!!!! "

Imma delete any comments of people counting exclamation marks👁️

I hug-grasped onto the pillow I had my face against. The general pounded me hard and deeper inside me. It hurt, but it felt so explicit at the same time..~~ It's worth the pain--~

Samir: " OH FUCK~~!! RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE SIR~~!! "

General1: " Don't call me sir~ Call me Tri---- "

I snapped back into reality as the general shook me slightly.

General1: " Samir! What's wrong??! "

Samir: " Hu--Huh???! "

Damn it-- I felt my face heating up from that memory. I just-- Can't ignore it..!