||~ Chapter 24 ~||

||~Processing...~||

- Narrator POV-

Dr.S: " He.. "

...

Dr.S: " He suffered from Emotional Detachment.. Meaning he lost pretty much ninety nine point ninety nine percent of his emotions.. "

Hearing this, everyone went quiet. Tristan's family had widened eyes, as well as Samir, his uncle and Paco. Tears began to fill Samir's eyes, trying to process what he had just heard. What would he feel about Samir now? Does he still love him?

So many questions roamed around Samir's head, not knowing what to do.

Andre: " Asa! "

Andre grabbed Asa, who fainted and almost fell to the floor. Zev tired helping his parents, and they sat Asa down on a chair.

Evan noticed that Samir was walking backwards slowly, shaking. He grabbed Samir's shoulders, and helped him to sit down on another chair.

While Andre and Zev tried to get Asa to wake up, Evan and Arlo helped Samir to calm down a little, while Ethan, Noah and Adrian spoke to the doctor.

Dr.S: " There's no cure to this.. As far as I know.. The kind of emotional detachment he has is one that hasn't been able to be discovered yet.. "

Adrian: " Are you sure about this..? "

Dr.S: " Unfortunately yes, but there's a small percent chance that he may recover.. Just one percent.. "

Adrian held his head in desperation, not knowing what to do, and Samir still didn't know how to process everything as he heard the doctor and Adrian speaking.

Andre: " Are you sure that there's nothing anyone can do for him..? "

Dr.S: " No, sir, there's nothing that can be done.. "

Once again, silence filled the room. Asa began to slowly wake up, which Andre spoke;

Andre: " Asa! Are you okay?? "

Asa: " M-Mm..? "

He looked around, and remembered where he was, and what was said.

Asa: " W-Wait- P-Please tell me Tristan didn't actually loose his emotions..! "

Everyone looked away, not knowing how to respond. Asa just began to cry, while Andre held him close to his chest. Zev also cried, which Andre pulled him into a hug as well.

The news quickly spread around the military base, and soon to the city, which also ended up reaching to Wu and Lee.

Wu: " Damn it.. I regret doing it.. "

Hái: " It's okay Wu.. He said it was okay.. "

He said as he gave Wu a hug of comfort, which Wu corresponded by hugging him back. And of course, the news also got to Herm, which he only smiled, his plan had officially succeeded.

He had already returned Wu and Lee's family back, so everything was good for him.

Herm: " Tch.. That boy is weak.. "