||~ Chapter 1~||

●Date Started: Jan 28, 2022●

I first would recommend reading the story description to know who is who, for I've changed the two main characters names. Both names have their initials for you to know who is who. This as well will apply to any characters from the piggy game throughout the story.

|| ~ First Day ~ ||

-Samir POV-

It was my first day. I've luckily been accepted into it. I've been dreaming since my youngest childhood to become a someone who protects it's country from any danger. I've finally became a soldier.. I've worked roughly to achieve this dream of mine. Some people have thought that it was silly of me, and that I should instead focus on becoming something less... important, I shall say. They wanted me to become something not so important, so they could brag about their jobs towards me when we grew. Huh... Well how the tables have turned... Majority of the people who treated me like I was any less and said those things are now working in the poorest conditions and have failed college, and are now forced to search for a job such as working in a factory making sofas or something for a superior store to sell those creations in.. But anyways, I had woken up to my alarm clock. I grabbed my phone, and shut the alarm off. I looked to see it was four a.m. The bus that is supposed to take me to the military base at about six o'clock. It's supposedly said it is never to early, or neve too late. Eh, we'll see. I did all my personal things such as brush my teeth, take a shower, etc. I was finishing putting my uniform on. Damn, these looked better when you wear them than when you see someone else using it. I had already packed all my stuff yesterday so, I now only needed to eat. I headed to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. When I took out the last things I needed to start cooking, I heard a knock on the door. I left the supplies on the kitchen counter, and went to the door. When I opened it, someone grabbed my neck, shut the door and pinned me to the wall as they forced my legs around them. Oh.. Him...

Samir: " What the fuck do you want, Enzo..? "

Enzo: " Hey little butterfly! What? I can't say goodbye to my little sexy bitch~?? "

Samir: " For the last time, I'm not your damn butterfly.. We've only dated once, and we'll never be together again.. "

Enzo: " Aww?? Why not?? I miss hanging out with you in the afternoons so much! "

Samir: " Because you're annoying and wouldn't let me do the things I wanted and always forced me to keep distance from everyone because you're so fucking jealous.. "

Enzo: " What could I fucking do?? Risk it for someone else to take you form me?? Hell no! C'mon! Gimme another chance! "

Samir: " For the last time.. NO!"

Enzo: " WhYyYyYy? "

Samir: " Because you kept me isolated every single time you weren't home! It felt like prison and you only let me go outside if you were with me! It was torture! "

Enzo: " Like I said, I wasn't going to risk you being taken away from me by any other pervert! "

Samir: " Well I've changed!! Ever since I left you! I've gotten more freedom to practice self defense! I'm not a bug softie anymore! "

Enzo: " Well if you really know how to self defense, I'd be knocked out by now~! "

Samir: " Do you really wanna try me?? "

Enzo: " If that's what you wanna say, bet~ "

-Narrator POV-

In a blink of an eye, Enzo dropped to the floor with Samir holding his limbs with his hands, and with his boot pressed against his head.