❥9 | lyrics

☆dreams pov☆

Life will be boring at times. People are vengeful. Good things always end. We do so many things and we don't know why we did it until decades later where it doesn't matter anymore and is too late.

One way to describe the first few concerts was awkward very very awkward , my band tended to keep the laugher amongst themselves which made them constantly look like they was judging Wilbur's band, which they were.

The band's favourite thing to mock was the amount of times concord could fit the word 'mate' into one sentence. everywhere I walked now was either wilbur band saying "hey mate, that was a really good show mate." or my band mockingly putting on a British accent saying "hiya mate, can you whack on the kettle mate I'm starving for a brew mate" and the
word was making me loose my mind.

Once Niki walked in our tour bus to Punz and Foolish singing one of their songs with some over exaggerated fake British accent while kneeled on the floor, it was gawky having to explain to her what they was doing.

Another way to describe the first few concerts was stressful, the constant complaining from both bands was driving me up the wall. The tour bus now had very little sanity remaining in it like it was the hunger games or something crazy.

I love lyrics, they tell so many stories but yet in such a short catchy way, the power of them is amazing. They could mean such little but at the same time so much.

We was all cramped in my tour bus living room, both bands, rain harshly pattered on the ground and made us flee indoors to the warmth and dry for the journey to the next state.

Equally, everyone put in maximum effort, half because we actually wanted this joint collaboration to be good since everyone hyped it up and half because we wanted it to be over quickly as possible.

It was no secret that Wilbur had a very obvious hatred towards all of us, maybe he's came to the that my bands far better, the audience appeals to ecstasy's genre of music better.

But for as of right now we all pretended to be friends, well most of us were actually friends, Punz and Tommy were both coughing up laugh over a joke they made. Tubbo and Karl seemed to get along well and even George, Niki and Foolish was all chattering away about a separate topic.

That left me and Wilbur, we was on lyric duties and we just settled on some easy ones, nothing too meaningful but at the same time nothing dull, just about in the middle.

It was that point where we was trying to make a beat, a rhythm, anything! to get us and idea, it was annoying to concentrate with all of the chatter going on and I was stressed out. I couldn't even count in my head without wanting to rip my hair out there and then.

Quietly, very faint over a chatter, someone knocked on the table every few seconds, at first it was annoying until I focused on it, I realised it could make the perfect beat for the song.

"everyone shut up a second" I announced loudly, a sudden silence washed over the room since my tone sounded aggressive, I didn't mean for it to be.

Despite this, the tapping had also stopped.

"who was just tapping?" I questioned in almost a demanding tone.

Tubbo looked scared for some reason and everyone else stared at me as if I was crazy.

"me. why?" George broke the silence and stared at me confused.

I noted that he had some white goggles plastered to his face, he tended to wear them a lot; especially when he has hang overs.

"do it again." I told him.