❥6 | rain on me

♡︎george's pov♡︎

There are so many things I could be doing right now, I could be travelling the world or having the time of my life with new friends, but here I am on some rock hard mattress that feels like I'm sleeping on a stone slab and under tacky bedsheets that are almost thinner than a singular stand of hair.

although, I can not complain too much, I could be in worse situations right now so I have to be grateful for the progress I have made in life, even if it is very little progress. At least my band has a spark to its name and my bank account isn't exactly short of cash.

I have a bank with a good twenty percent of my disposable cash in, I would die to live in new York one day in a comfy apartment and that's exactly what I plan to do. The band obviously would not last for ever so when it does end I desire to move to Manhattan New York by myself, or even maybe with someone and I want to become a solo artist to work on music, or maybe even own a small cozy café in new York times square that is dog friendly.

But obviously my future is far from me now, I need to focus on as of right now and how I can build up to my dreams, they dont just appear like that.

"come on George its like 3pm you should get up" tommy announced once he realised my eyes were fluttering open in a struggle to adjust to the bright light.

that's when my head shot up, i stared at him with my jaw open in disbelief, my phone glanced over to the time and surprisingly it read, 3:17 pm.

I wanted to shout at tom for not waking me up earlier but I was glad I got the extra lay in, I would of been mad if we woke me up early on in the day, but the bad news is that I only  have a few hours to prepare for our first concert. I would have to shower, dress, eat, travel, practice and perform all in such short time which will be a rush but I could get it done.

I quickly scrolled through twitter, responding to a few fan tweets expressing how excited I was for todays concert before slipping out of bed.

I wouldn't be lying when I said the tour bus shower felt nice, it was much better than the shower in my shitty apartment in London and Niki put them little free shampoo bottles you get in hotels in there, she always makes sure we are stacked up on things.

I made my shower quick before getting dressed, after all we did have to leave soon.

"morning George" Tubbo smiled as I entered the main area of the tour bus, being greeted by them all huddled on the floor in a circle, in the middle of their huddle was a scrabble board on the floor.

My hand lifted and waved to Tubbo before pulling a cereal bar out of the cabinet. I teared the wrapper off like a hungry child on Christmas day and sat down on the hard booth seat surrounding a circular table, sprucely observing the others intense match of scrabble from afar.

My eyes struggled to see from a distance since they were still adjusting from waking up but from what I can see half of them were long sophisticated words, which I could guess was Wilbur's and the rest were immature words that were obviously placed by tommy since he knows nothing else.

"tommy you can't write blud it isn't in the English dictionary!" Wilbur commanded, brushing the pieces Tommy places down on the board off onto the carpet.

From the other side of the game, Tommy's face sunk into a frown and he instead wrote down 'nudes' which made Wilbur cover his mouth and scream.

"I give up on you tommy" Wilbur sighed, laughing slightly as he watched Tommy happily position each letter onto the grid.

I chewed down on the crispy cereal bar in my mouth until is was all swallowed and the slight chocolate glazing was melted on my tongue.

I rose to my feet and dragged my self over to their game out of curiosity, kneeling down besides Tommy and peered over at his letters.