❥1 | rules

☆ dreams pov ☆

I was sat in the practice room in our studios, it was a sleek neat building. We had the main room where we all sat down around a coffee table and thought of ideas and lyrics together although it was mainly me who put the lyrics together, they only gave the occasional idea or two.

A long wide corridor connected each of our own private recording rooms, a soundproof foam covered the walls and our own top digital audio workstations was fitted into each room. Finally on the end of the corridor was a large room that stored lots of spare equipment like amp speakers and instruments.

We was all having one of our little meetings, Foolish sat on the arm chair, Karl and sapnap cuddled up on the sofa with Punz staring at them in disgust and bad boy halo sat next to me.

"you are all going since I've already said you will all be attending for all it." Bad huffed looking around at each of us individually.

We had just been told that we are going on a tour around America, apparently this will be our biggest tour yet.

"but there is only like.. three rooms on the tour bus though?" Punz inquired, staring at bad confused.

then Sapnap scoffed and dug an arm into Punz shoulder playfully "we will share obviously, two each" Sapnap pointed out. from a few sofas away bad nodded.

Punz was a new member, he replaced Fundy after he left us. Punz has never been on tour with us so I understand that he doesn't know how it works.

There is six of us so that means two each, Punz and Foolish will share obviously, so will Karl and sapnap which leaves me with bad. the walls on the tour bus are quite thin but Karl and sapnap tend to be quite loud when they share a room together so I suggest that they don't.

"Karl and sapnap are not sharing rooms, that would be the worse thing ever" I announced, Punz nodded and so did Foolish. glances were exchanged across the room towards Bad, after all he was the was the decision maker.

"okay there will be rules in place then" Bad smiled, looking around the room.

I felt like I was a child being sat around the dining table with my two sisters and brother while my parents paced around the room barking out rules for the road trip. They did this every summer before we left, I can still perfectly memorise each and everything we was and wasn't allowed to do.

My manager took this seriously, I could tell because he pulled out the large whiteboard on wheels out into middle of the room. Then everyone began chatting while he scribbled some rules down neatly.

I was slightly panicky for going on tour if anything, I know I'm supposed to be the confident attractive lead singer who doesn't have a worry in the world apart from which girl to take to bed that night but none of that was true. I care too much what people think and I'm really really bad at starting conversations with new people.

Inside me still was a socially awkward teenager with outgrown hair who just grew up wanting to express my voice.

That's what I love about lyric writing, I can write all of my life in a verse and only people that care enough to properly appreciate the music will get the message, others will just be more attracted to the catchy rhythm or my voice apart from understand.