introduction

POSSIBLE TRIGEGRS
sex
drugs
alcohol
death
conflict
other smut violence

.
this is fully based off their online personas and not them in real life, I only ship them online and if any boundaries are broken i'll change it/ take it down.

DESCRIPTION
when Wilbur's indie band does a collaborated tour around all of the USA states with the newest pop band trending, dreams, brings a wave of excitement over America and millions travel to see this once in a life time performance, with their exclusive dual singings between Wilbur and dream it was hard to miss, even the drummers slam off between George and Punz brought thrill over the crowd.

dream was a basic goody two shoes pop singer, he adored rules and his career was his everything, constantly keeping everyone in line and pouring his heart out into the lyrics of his songs in his spare time for him to perform on stage later on with his heavenly voice. fluffy blonde hair sat perfectly neat on his head, maybe a wisp sticking out.

his goofy smile and emerald eyes could charm anyone if he tried, the issue for him is that he never 'tried' to get a life long partner. he preferred the solo life being a workaholic, distancing himself from anything that could risk his career like drinking or drugs. it was always like that until the 'train wreck' drummer from Wilbur's band lures him in.

on the other hand George is a up to no good mischief maker, all he does is break rules and avoid interviews at all costs he is even known as a smart escape artist on the media press.

George is known for his aggressive drum playing to what as he describes, expressing himself and partying in his spare time at any random frat party he hears of. heavy chains and smudged make up is his signature look with white goggles planted in his messy brunette hair.

for the first time he finds a soft spot for the lead singer of the opposite band, he can't help but crack a smile when he starts speaking or flush bright red when they accidentally lock eyes from across backstage.

their opposite personalities clash almost instantly. black cat and golden retriever. the sun and the moon. stubborn and confident. romantic and embarrassed. it was an instant click.

AUTHORS NOTE:
most of my fanfics end up in the drafts or just trapped in a random collage of notes somewhere so if you do seem to like this fan fiction and would like me to post some more then all you have to do is ask and i can present you with a whole other story in days. or even if you have any ideas then you can either leave a comment on the chapter or message me on my socials.
discord: rycwts
tiktok: slut4sapnqp
other tiktok: gnfisluv

I can't really remember the start date for this since before this it was just a collection of chapters I use to write under my desk in math class, until I got the idea to link them all and to make a plot so now we are here. I'm pretty sure i started it in early may 2023.

I'll try my hardest to not make any of it cringe like them fanfictions were George is some sort of uwu cheerleader girl and dream is a heartbreaker jock, they are just straight up weird (no offence to anyone). although there will be some dumb lovey dovey bits you will see.

the chapters are in first person for the most of it and switch between a dual log with dream and George, excluding the prologue and epilogue (the starting and end chapter). so the first chapter might be a little shit since I'm not use to writing in third person.

if there is any mistakes or misconceptions then please point them out so I can change them, it isn't rude don't worry.

all of the banners for each chapter are from Pinterest so if you want the photos you can always screenshot it and post it into visual search.

this isn't really inspired by anything apart from a few band au fanfics I have read in the past and the occasional song that has influenced some of the chapters, if you do want to listen to it there is a playlist I have made that shows the inspired songs. I went for more of a slow burn sort of enemies to lovers thing for this because with the fanfics that get them together straight away get kind of boring after a few chapters so it might seem a little boring first but I assure you angst does come in soon enough. 

wilburs band concord are sort of suppose to give off an limp bizkit /linkin park of vibe while dreams band ecstasy are meant to give off a one direction/ the 1975 type of music.

thank you if you read all of this and make sure you have a drink every few chapters or have something to eat, you don't have to force yourself to read it all in one sitting or to read it at all it's completely up to you

official start date of this: august 2nd (excluding prewritten drafts)

KARLNAP IS IN THIS WOOO

BANDS

dreams band: ecstasy
dream- lead singer/ bass guitarist
sapnap- electric guitarist
punz- drums
foolish- rhythm guitarist
karl- pianist
bbh- music manager

wilburs band:  concord
wilbur-singer
tommy- lead acoustic guitar
george- drummer
niki- music manager
tubbo- piano