Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

Louis' eyes widened..he'd recognize that song anywhere.

"Blackbird," Harry said, finally breaking the silence.

Louis nodded quietly. "Mhm," he said softly. "The song that was playing when-

...We first met," they said the last part in unison, looking down at their intertwined hands and chuckling softly, filling the quiet parlor.

'I love you so much,' Louis thought. He wouldn't say it out loud, though. He didn't need to. Neither of them needed to, because they already knew it without any words being spoken and they felt the same.

And both boys were so damn lucky for that.

—-

Twenty minutes later, Louis and Harry were finishing off their shared milkshake and sharing crazy stories to make each other smile.

"..So you set a fire in your backyard, how??" Louis asked, giggling like a maniac.

The boy ran a hand through his hair, coughing awkwardly. "Well, I was about 9, yeah, and my friend had come over after school..my mum wasn't home, and Gemma was at dance practice, so he had this 'genius' idea to start a campfire so we could make s'mores..and yeah, let's just say that it didn't end well..but thank God we survived!" He laughed brightly, eyes crinkling.

"Yeah, thank God," Louis said with a small smile. "I don't know what I'd do without you," he admitted shyly.

Harry just squeezed his hand. "Me too, baby."

"We're really corny for sharing a milkshake in an old-style diner on a Saturday night, you know that, don't you?" Louis asked, changing the subject.

"Very. But it was really good. Even though you drank most of it," Harry teased with a wink.

"Shut up," Louis said, taking a five out of his wallet and setting it down on the table.

"I wanted to pay?" Harry said slowly, looking down at the money then back up at his boyfriend.

"You are too sweet," Louis said in a cheesy voice. "But I've got this..I'm the one with the job, anyway." He winked at Harry before getting up and going out to the car.

Harry gasped and followed after him, laughing. "I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY FOR THAT, TOMLINSON!"

"Game on, Styles."

—-

About an hour later, Louis arrived home looking like he'd gone through a tornado. His hair was messy and all over the place, his lips were plump and swollen, his crisp blue shirt was now wrinkled and unbuttoned halfway, and he was carrying his shoes lazily in his hands. He stumbled into his living room, where Jay just raised an eyebrow and gave her son a look.

"No, we didn't."

"You better have not!"

"..Love you too, mum."

He walked up to his room and plopped down on the bed before his phone buzzed in his pocket.

"Look out your window ;) -Haz"

Louis slowly got up, doing as the text said, and saw Harry standing outside, on top of his car, blowing him a million kisses.

He laughed and blew a few back, genuinely amused because they really were the corniest couple.

 ——

#RELATIONSHIPGOALS I cry, man.

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Louis and Harry are just so sweet, ugh.

I think you guys will really love my next update..not gonna spoil anything, but it'll definitely be...interesting. :):

I'll update within the next few days-thank you so much for reading, commenting, voting, etc. Please keep it up!! ❤

Signing off,

iStartedNothing x

P.S. I apologize for any errors in this story-past, present, or future!