9|➴Calm Before Storm➴

Começar do início

"Drama queen"

"Huh whatever, by the way what is this?"

"Woolen Homemade Muffler and embroidery dupatta for Mimmi, and a Woolen muffler for Diti"

"Who made this?"

"Rehana… I asked her to"

"Huh? Really you asked her to make a muffler for mimmi and Diti? She didn't question you back? "

"She did. I told her, one of my friends parents anniversary"

Divya bit her Lower lips and he rubbed his thumbpad there after pulling her lip from her teeth holds.

"Take care and give them so much love from me" Divya said after they got up to leave.

"Sure. You too take care and give thanks to Rehana"

Divya nodded her head and watched as he was leaving. But he stopped and ran to her again.

"What happened?" Divya asked confusingly and Raunak quickly kissed her cheeks one by one.

"Bye" he mumbled to the blushing Divya, who nodded her head shyly.
He turned over his shoulder and waved at her. Divya waved back at him.

~○~

"Sir may I come in please"

Vihaan was typing the questions he had to submit to the authority for the next exam when he heard a panting voice.
He shut off his laptop and asked her to come in.

"Pranali" Vihaan got up from his chair and went to her.

He gave her the glass of water but she denied and took deep breaths.

"Calm down first. Then tell me what happened?"

"Sir… how is Prem?"

"Prem? What happened with Prem?"

"Nothing happened with Prem?" Pranali asked, terrified.

"No. Prem is not at home. Our parents and him went to attend some relatives wedding"

"But he … how?"

"Pranali,  say clearly. I'm not getting anything"

"Sir Prem, he asked Hiya to come over to his place, he was saying he was in danger and dieing, so he wanted to meet Hiya for the last time."

"What?" Vihaan was shocked and surprised.

Yesterday night he told them that he will go with them when Vihaan refused to come along.

"What is he planning to do?" Vihaan mumbled while rubbing his forehead in tension.

"Sir you should go and check on them before anything happens" Pranali said and Vihaan looked at her.

She was right, he should check on them.

~○~

🛑Cautious 🛑
{{Triggering Scene Ahead. Mention of r@pe, physical torture and hard language. If you're uncomfortable to read please skip the part or this particular paragraph. Read the chapter again from the next paragraph. Or those who're not comfortable reading this paragraph, skip it.
Skipping one part won't ruin your interest in reading. }}

"Prem, are you inside?" Hiya's heart was thumping hard after stepping inside Singhania House.

She clutched her side bag tightly.