65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧So many dhamaka on this chapter

So many dhamaka on this chapter.
So bear with it.
And yes Heer and Aditya came back to their family.
Let's start.....

"now it's time for Kanyadaan, Vadhu ke aur se ayiye kon Kanyadaan karna chahte hai"
(Please come from the bride side who's going to perform the kanyadaan ritual)
Pandit ji said with a smile and Rehana looked at her brother, he was coming with his wife at the mandap and sat beside her.

"Hum Rehana ke bhaijaan aur yeh bhabijaan hai"
(We're Rehana's bhai and bhabi)
Rehan said bowing his head in front of the Pandit ji who nodded his head and started reciting the mantras while putting ghee on the fire.

Abhimaan held Rehana's right hand with his left one and she looked at him.

"I love you" He mouthed and she blushed.

"Bhaiya... romance baad mein kijiyega... abhi mantra padh lijiye"
Hiya said from outside the mandap and everyone chuckled while Abhimaan glared and Rehana tried to free her hand from his grip.

Later, according to Pandit ji, Rehan joined Rehana and Abhimaan palms together.
"Please take care of her." Rehan said in a pleading tone while Abhimaan smiled, tightening his grip around her palm and nodded his head. While Rehana's eyes become watery and she looked between her brother and husband.

"Now it's time for Sindurdaan"

Abhimaan took some Vermillion from the box between his forefinger and thumb, Ishani forwarded to him and turned to his wife. While Hiya pulled her veil up.

He looked at her and found she was already looking at him, they smiled at each other and he put the Vermillion on her hair partition, while her eyes became closed and tears fell down from her eyes.

Ishani gave him the nuptials chain and he leaned to her, to tie the chain around her neck.

"Please don't cry." He whispered near her ears and she looked at him, trying to smile a little. "I love you" he mumbled, kissing her forehead at last and everyone clapped for the couple.

"Now we can declare them as husband and wife" Pandit ji said and Abhimaan got up then helped Rehana too.

"Take blessing from the elders"

The bride and groom nodded their heads and stepped down holding each other's hand from the mandap to the family. Who were already waiting for them.

Abhimaan and Rehana bent down to touch Yuvaan and Maheen's feet.

"God bless you both" Yuvaan patted their head and hugged them.

"May Allah always bless you" Maheen kissed their foreheads.