"I wouldn't have met you." She said, barely above a whisper. She wasn't even sure if Loki had heard her or not. But the look of disbelief on his face proved otherwise.

"You are either incredibly stupid or you love me more than I thought." He told her. His mood swings giving Aislin headaches from trying to keep up.

"Thanks, you should be a motivational speaker." Aislin said sarcastically and rolled her eyes. The serious look returned to Loki's face. "I don't want to talk about death anymore. I want to live out the rest of my days happy and carefree not dreadful and worried." She told him and crawled onto his lap.

She straddled him, her knees on either side of his outstretched legs.

He placed his hands carefully on her waist. "Don't." She hissed and he started to remove his hands, but she stopped them by placing her own over his. "Don't touch me like I'm fragile." She begged.

He pressed his lips to hers carefully at first, but soon the kiss was deepened and Loki began to pry her lips open with his own. A certain, desperate, passion about the way he did it. As if he was going to die if her lips weren't on his. She bit down gently on his swollen lower lip, earning a throaty growl from Loki as their tongues battled for dominance. His taste was heavenly, it was a mix of Loki and well-aged scotch.

"You're not going to die." He promised against her lips. But that's the thing about promises, they're meant to be broken.

His fingers slipped under the hem of her shirt and she gasped as his cool digits swept over her skin.

"Aislin-"

"Shh." She whispered and pressed her lips against his, silencing him. He slid his hands farther under her shirt until it was completely removed, followed by the rest of their clothes.

"Fuck, I love you so much." He mumbled and flipped them over gently, so she was under him. "I love you so much." He mumbled before bringing his lips down on her skin several times.

Together, they crumbled before each other.
{}{}{}{}{}{}

"Loki?" She murmured.

"Yes?" He replied softly. He was on his stomach, his arm sprawled over Aislin's bare stomach. His beautiful shoulder blades moving with each gentle breath he took. The light shining in from the windows cast a heavenly glow over his body. His fingers were drawing small circles on her waist as she stroked his arm softly. His raven locks still stuck to his neck with sweat. His head was turned towards her. He was pressing his lips to the palm of her hand repeatedly.

"I love you." She told him, he pried his eyes open and smiled at her.

"I love you." He responded sleepily. His breathing slowed and he fell asleep with his lips still pressed to her palm. She brushed the hair away from his face and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. She decided to let him sleep, he seemed like he needed rest after all the events of the last few days.

Aislin pushed herself off the bed and entered the bathroom. Her cheeks we're still flushed from events earlier that day. She ran her finger over her swollen lips. Suddenly she felt tears rush to her eyes. She was never going to be a mother. Never going to get married. Aislin blinked back tears and ran her fingers through her dark hair. Maybe she needed rest.

She headed back to the bedroom and watched as Loki groped the bed, as if he was searching for something. His eyes were clenched and his face screwed in pain. Small whimpers were falling from his lips. She rushed to his side and quickly started shaking him by the shoulders.

"Loki! Wake up, its just a dream." She said loudly, trying to pull him from his dark dream world as fast as she could. His back arched off the mattress and his hands dug into the sheets. "Loki!" She begged as tears spilled down her face. Suddenly he collapsed back onto the bed, his head turning to the side. "L-Loki?" She whispered and shook him by the shoulders. His eyes shot open and gripped her arms.

His eyes were entirely red. She screamed, but her screams were smothered by Loki crashing his lips against hers. His skin was like ice against hers. His cold arms went around her waist and flipped her over so that he was pinning her to the bed. His hands roaming over her body desperately. She placed her hands on his chest and shoved him backwards. His pupils we're wide, mixing with the red of his eyes.

"What are you doing!?" She cried and shoved him again. "What the hell just happened!?" His skin was blue and freezing, his Frost Giant form. He looked her dead in the eyes, his skin fading back to normal.

"I need you." He said in a husky voice, his green eyes wide and desperate. She gulped as his hands snapped onto her waist, painfully gripping her sides.

"Loki, you're scaring me." She whimpered. His grip immediately loosened and he shoved himself off of her. The blue was still fading from his skin. Loki ran his fingers through his hair and slung a robe over his bare shoulders before hastily leaving the room. He left the door ajar in his rush. "Loki!" She called after him. She leapt from the bed and pulled Loki's robes tightly around her bare body. She hurried through the halls, constantly pulling the robes tighter.

"Fay!" She called as the familiar maid neared. Fay spun around at the sound of her name. "Have you seen Loki?" She asked hastily.

"Yes, he was heading towards the gardens." Fay pointed in the direction of the gardens. "Are you two alright? Have you had a falling out again?" Aislin shook her head.

"Thank you." She muttered hoarsely and began limping towards the gardens. As she neared she saw a familiar mop of ink colored hair.

She paused and pulled the curtain aside slightly. He was sitting Indian style under the cherry blossom tree, holding his head in his hands. He glanced up suddenly as if sensing that she was there. Aislin dropped the curtain and stepped back. She gently pushed the glass door open and was greeted by a gust of warm air. Loki was watching her every move, like a lion stalking its prey.

As she neared, he opened his arms for her. She sat down beside him as he wrapped his arms around her gently, like she was a fragile China doll. He kissed the side of her head.

"I see you've been wearing my robes again." He chuckled dryly. She wrapped the robes around her tightly, the breeze making her shiver.

"What happened?" She whispered.

"I had a nightmare. You told me you didn't love me." He said in a small voice. "And it hurts, dream or not it feels like someone is burying a dagger in my heart." Aislin sputtered. She wasn't sure herself if she still loved Loki. She wasn't sure if she loved him but she sure as hell didn't want to lose him.

"I would never say that." She lied.

"You've said it before." He told her. "When we got you back from Naddr. You told me you didn't love me anymore, and Aislin, I've never felt pain like that before." His hands were woven in his dark hair. "Aislin, Naddr isn't dead. He's coming for you."