Pehli Rasoi and Reception [part 2]

Start from the beginning

"take dhara with you" i looked at her and she said "do not interrupt me in middle and listen very carefully what i am saying okay" she said and I again nodded. "Atharv till when you will run? stop running now, stop running from your family from your wife. Atharv she is the girl i chose for you because i know her from before and she is the perfect girl for you. by running away you are hurting her what's her fault. why are you punishing her? she doesnt say anything that doesnt mean she dont care, she does every time you go back i have seen her crying. yesterday i heard her she is losing hope in this marriage but still wants to hold on to it because she feels like everything will be okay. She tried taking steps but your behavior crumbles are confidence you need to take steps too and then see how gracefully she will embrace you"

i sighed and said "I didn't thought about it at all but even if I take steps ahead that means i have to open up to her accept her flaws and she will accept mine. but will she embrace me after knowing about her husband's terrible past, will she still accept me after knowing that-" but dadi cut me off saying, "forget the past Atharv and focus on your present to secure your future, take baby steps if you will directly jump on final step this wont work. after building a good relationship with her a good strong bond with her you can tell her everything and i know she will understand if you will explain her properly because it was not your fault beta" i was silent again thinking about it maybe dadi is right I cant run forever when I have someone who is waiting for me, there for me and what i am doing just running away.

dadi held my hand and asked. "do you understand what i am saying?" "yes dadi and i will think about it" "think about it but dont take too long, what if she loses hope and just becomes a woman who is just daughter in law of rawals", i nodded and left the puja room and came inside my room and saw dhara....my wife getting ready in front of the dresser. she looked at me through mirror and our eyes met for couple of seconds but she broke it why then i saw her cheeks they are reddish is she....shy?

i chuckled internally just few words of dadi and i started noticing her. I went towards washroom to take bath after sometime I came out in robe and saw her she was checking me out but then she stood up and started going out but before that she said "I have kept your clothes ready and I will pack your bag for your another business trip" she said and was about to go out because she know I won't say anything just nod my head but to my surprise words came out of my mouth.

"How do you know i am going again", I asked being curious. "For the last 10 months you came home only for two days that's how I know and get ready and come down for breakfast" saying this she left and I was in my thoughts with guilt. She is right it's been been 10 months we are married and I don't even felt a need to acknowledge her presence in my life. I started wearing my clothes kept by her, she knows what I like and dislike and I don't no anything about her why because maybe I didn't try to know about her.

After wearing my outfit I came down and heard giggling from the kitchen what is it so funny well i need juice so I have to go to kitchen to ask for it. I went towards kitchen but my steps halt seeing Kunal hugging dhara, what the hell he is hugging my wife woah I can think so much but can't speak in real🥲.

"umm what's going on here?" Yes finally words left my mouth. They all looked towards me and Kunal said, "nothing bhai just hugging your wife, she needs hugs". I looked at dhara who was shy all of a sudden. she broke the hug and said "bhabhi i will make juice for everyone" and she started making how come she knows I need juice. Kunal left the kitchen and I was looking at her when my eyes met drishti bhabhi she raised her brows his questioning manner and I just shook my head and came out.

After sometime we all sat and started having our breakfast when I noticed Kunal flirting with dhara and drishti bhabhi well he is always like this but I don't know why I felt something weird in me when I saw Dhara blushing coz of him aish.