Chapter 2 - Dog of Mine

Dedicated tomosaicopine  — Ruhi🌸_______________________________

Dedicated to
mosaicopine — Ruhi🌸
_______________________________

To Ruhi — This one is for you 😉🕺🏻🎼
I know how you wanted to see Las Vegas Elvis' return.

Ruhi, your new purple hair rocks! No wait—it rock'n rolls 😎🎸
Honestly, you inspire me to live more vigorously. You bring forth such force with what you do and manage. From our conversations about life, family, love, work, and daily adventures. You make me want to go grab a bike and just go! Anywhere. You inspire me to make the most of my days every time we talk, and you mention a new thing you have done. The strength you have in everything you do, feel, and live—I want to be like that all day, every day, one day. I don't know if I've ever said these things to you or not. But I just wanted you to see the effect you have on those around you. They have a better life due to you being there. And I know how much you care for your loved ones. And from being all the way over in Norway—I can see that so clearly from miles upon miles away.

_______________________________

◌ ◌ ◌

* chapter music *- Vegas, Elvis Original Motion Picture -Doja Cat

* chapter music *
- Vegas, Elvis Original Motion Picture -
Doja Cat

_____________________________

◌ ◌ ◌

Narrator POV

Just past midnight on the 17th of August, 1957.

There were 150 of them—blondes, brunettes, and redheads with tall or short legs. It didn't matter, as they were all there for the pure madness going on at Graceland.

The gates were open. Flooded with fans, running down every door they could; they crowded the marbled floor. Clicking stilettos, short dresses, and the stench of alcohol and cigarettes made up the atmosphere. If you could hear yourself, the music was too low—luckily, though, you couldn't.