12

Confession

Enid wanted to squeal. She wanted to scream at the top of her lungs with joy when she noticed her two best friends cuddling with each other in Wednesday's bed. But she didn't. Instead, she settled for taking a thousand pictures with so many different angles, even Thing was enjoying seeing them together.

Wednesday's eyes slowly snapped open, taking in her surroundings with a soft expression on her face when she heard the cute snores coming from Scarlett. She looked down at the vampire who was laying on her chest, her curly hair sprawled out all over the pillow which only made her smile a little bit. Her cold hand reached up to touch the warm side of Scarlett's face, feeling her soft skin under the palm of her hand made her heart flutter. She looked across the room to see Enid had already gone about her day. Wednesday didn't know what else to do other than turn her head towards the girl on her chest, admiring her.

"It's rude to stare." A sleep Scarlett mumbled as she kept her eyes closed, Wednesday didn't flinch but she kept quiet and continued to gaze at her. Scarlett's eyes fluttered open as she looked at Wednesday who looked at her so lovingly.

"Maybe but it's technically not illegal." The goth girl countered and watched as a small smile etched on Scarlett's face. Wednesday's hand moved from her cheek to the back of her neck, playing with the baby hairs there.

"You're right." Scarlett hummed as she leaned up, kissing Wednesday softly who immediately kissed back, letting her hand stroke the back of the vampire's neck softly. The kiss was slow but filled with passion and love as Wednesday pulled Scarlett to straddle her waist. Scarlett's arms immediately wrapped around the black-haired girls neck as her legs slid on either side of her hips. Wednesday tilted her head a bit as her soft hand reached up to cup Scarlett's chin, deepening the kiss as a soft whimper left Scarlett's lips which made Wednesday smirk.

Wednesday's hands moved from the vampire's face to grip her hips, her pointer finger slipped in the waistband of Scarlett's shorts, caressing the bare skin of her hips as she brought her closer, the kiss getting a little more heated and leaving them breathless. "Y-you're beautiful..." Wednesday wasn't good at showing affection or saying it but it kinda came easy with Scarlett, and when she whispered those sweet words, Scarlett pulled away slowly to smile down at her, her eyes sparkling in the faint sunlight peaking through the curtains.

"Thank you, Addams." Scarlett said and Wednesday smiled back, a rare smile that Scarlett had the pleasure of seeing now which warmed her heart. What she wanted to know is what they were. "What are we?"

Wednesday stared at her, seeing the worry in Scarlett's eyes settle when she didn't say anything made her speak up. "I think I like you." The goth girl confessed and Scarlett's eyes went wide, opening her mouth to speak but Wednesday cut her off. "I'm not great with feelings. At all. I hate them, I avoid them as much as possible, but when you came into my life, that became impossible." Wednesday paused to glance down, taking a breath. "I like you, a lot, Scarlett. And I didn't think that this would ever be possible, to have feelings or a crush for that matter but it is, and I'm so glad it's with you." Those words came crashing down on Scarlett as she cupped Wednesday's face, crashing her lips on hers passionately and lovingly as Wednesday melted into the kiss, her arms tightening around Scarlett's waist.

"I really really like you too, Wednesday. A lot." Scarlett confessed as she smiled at the goth girl who took her hand, kissing her knuckles softly with a sparkling look in her eyes.

"That's good to know." The black-haired girl winked and Scarlett giggled as Wednesday tossed her back on the bed, the goth girl crawling up to kiss her again, both smiling into the kiss. Relief filling their bodies that their feelings were reciprocated.

Huh... guess love isn't as disgusting as I thought it'd be. Wait, not love, a crush. It's just a crush... right?

——————————
A/N:
YALL WERE ALREADY AT 1.6k READS! LETS GO!

A nice little fluffy chapter for y'all. Been wanting to do this for so long

And thank you for all of your birthday wishes! It meant a lot 🫶🏻