7

Forehead kiss

The cold breeze flew past Scarlett's curly hair as she kicked the dirt under her feet. She had just kissed the Wednesday Addams cheek. Was it too much? No... yes...? She couldn't really overthink it now since she had already done and Wednesday would be leaving for good now. Over the short period of time since she met her, she had grown slightly attached to her, wanting to see her face everyday and hear her voice that sounded cold but when it was just her and the goth girl, there was always a slight underlining of softness in it. Was it bad that the vampire already missed her favorite goth girl?

"Penny for your thoughts?" Enid asked as she walked away from Yoko and Divina to her best friend, seeing the way she was, she knew it had something to do with Wednesday's goodbye.

"I kinda maybe might have a crush on Wednesday." She blurted out, after so much overthinking she finally realized she had feelings for the short girl. The only girl who's constantly been on her mind since she set foot on campus, the girl who's voice runs through her head as a way to help her sleep at night, the reason why she hasn't smoked since Wednesday's arrival.

Enid's face slowly shifted to a shocked look as a smile slowly formed on her face. She knew her friend was internally panicking so she grabbed her shoulders gently and forced her to look at her. "Scar, it's so obvious that she likes you too."

"How?" Scarlett asked, dumbfounded as the blonde chuckled softly.

"She hates physical touch, but you're the only one who can touch her. She would probably kill anyone who calls her 'sweetheart' but with you, she doesn't seem to stop you." Enid explained and Scarlett was slowly putting the pieces together as she went wide eyed.

"Oh my god." Scarlett asked a little in shock about this new realization before she saw her crush running into the woods as her jaw dropped a little. "Uh E-Enid I gotta go, I'll be back though!" She patted her head hurriedly as she rushed off, running to catch up to the goth girl. "Wednesday!"

The goth girl looked back to see Scarlett and her eye's immediately widened. "Are you crazy?! Go back!"

"I'm not fucking leaving you." Scarlett grunted as the duo ran across the bridge after Rowan which the vampire now learned since Wednesday was calling out to him. "Come on!" She said and both girls picked up the pace as they chased the boy into the woods. Rowan stopped to take a puff from his inhaler.

"Rowan, wait!" Wednesday said as the two girls finally caught up to him.

"What do you want? Why are you two following me?" He snapped looking them dead in the eyes. Scarlett had no clue what was going on but she'll be damned if she was going to leave her crush.

"I don't have time to explain, but you're in danger." Wednesday said seriously and Rowan slowly chuckled.

"I think you've got it backwards." He smirked a little and Wednesday pushed Scarlett behind her protectively. Soon enough, Rowan threw his hand up as he slammed Wednesday up against the tree behind the girls and threw his other hand out to toss Scarlett aside as her head bashed into the tree. Blacking out. "You're the one who's in danger."

"What are you doing?" Wednesday exclaimed as she glanced over worriedly to see the vampire knocked out nearby the tree next to her. She would kill Rowan for that.